Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 September 2011
Having heard the author on a podcast from the jim harold show he intrigued me enough to purchase the book. whilst I may not agree with or believe everything in it, I found it well written and interesting and stayed up late on a work night to finish it. I am going to purchase his other two books as well.
on 12 December 2011
Well i wish i hadnt bothered, It tended to read more like a ghost story book for teenagers and not a very good one at that. Infact one such chapter was centred around a young girl who actually sounded like she was disturbed in mind and should have been given the number for a local psychiatrist rather than waste time and money in actually printing the story! The reason i was attracted to it was because of an experience years ago which involved what i called a shadow being of a black-hatted man, and this is the reason i bought this book and where i was sorely disappointed as the chapter on this particular subject was confined to a couple of pages, and come the end of the book I still didn't have anything tangible to cling onto, this isn't a book I can bring myself to recommend to anyone.
on 24 May 2014
Excellent book detailing many accounts and the different facets of this phenonemom. Has proved to be an excellent introduction into some serious research on this topic while being an entertaining and fascinating read.
on 27 May 2012
This is a fascinating read about the shadows that move and the forces behind them. It appears that we are not the only intelligence on Earth and that the Shadow People could be inter-dimensional. I recommend this book to anyone interested in getting to know the truth about our strange existence. I also recommend 'Our Haunted Planet' by John Keel, 'Final Events' by Nick Redfern and 'Messengers of Deception' by Jacques Valle for a real overview on our nightmarish neighbours.
on 8 November 2012
A great read offering a number of explanations as to the nature of this phenomenon. It relates alot of first hand accounts from people who have experienced, or are plagued by these scary occurences. Well worth the read, but you are left to make your own mind up as with most of these type of paranormal recounts. I read it mostly when I couldn't sleep at night, it "will put you on edge and give you that uneasy feeling". You will certainly come away with a much better understanding of things which are reported to exist!
on 11 June 2013
This was bought for my partner who is reading it avidly, so I guess he is enjoying it very much.