Format: Board book|Change

on 30 August 2010
i bought this book as a fun gift for my friends hen do and it arrived well in time a few days after i ordered in, brilliant for a laugh and the quality of the book was very good made of thick card!
ALL ROUND EXCELLANT VALUE FOR THE PRICE I PAID!
on 13 November 2013
It is a very good book that i bough for my wife. I was expeting her to follow the rule, unfortunatly it turned back on me. Now i am following the rule
on 12 March 2011
Bought this book as a hen present, provided a good laugh on the night. Didn't like how the pages were made of cardboard though.
on 11 April 2014
bought this for the grandma (70 years young) of the bride to give on the family hen night. went down well even with the younger ones who could not believe that is how it was back in the day. great quality book very sturdy thick card pages appears a lot more expensive than actually was. All in all gave us all a good laugh.
on 25 June 2015
This book did the trick. My home is now clean and my tea is ready as soon as I click my fingers. Highly recommend
on 14 October 2011
I bought this for my sister for her Hen Weekend and it went down a treat!! A really fun and great gift to give to any bride to be
on 17 June 2012
Loved this book - I've bought it for a few of my friends who were getting married. One of the grooms even used it in his wedding speech!
on 11 June 2014
Bought for a girl whose hen weekend I was going to, she loved it! Was a nice little funny gift for her to have a read of
on 4 September 2012
This is a great gift for a girlfriend , especially for a hen do present. Would highly recommend it without a doubt.
on 23 November 2015
I didn't find this book particularly funny. Was refunde straightaway though.