4.0 out of 5 stars Great to not have to keep buying batteries
Batteries are expensive and of course, you never know when they are going to run out of power - and the last thing you want is for them to fade during a performance! So this gadget is great.
Apart from one thing......the cable isn't quite long enough. Had it been longer I would have awarded five stars.
Used in conjunction with Mighty Bright MBD2 Xtraflex Deluxe...
Published on 29 Sept. 2010 by Suze

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with product
I am happy with my purchase of the mighty bright adaptor. I wanted to use my mighty bright light, without the hassle of replacing batteries and wondering when they were going to run out. The only negative is although the cable is quite long, it's unfortunately not quite long enough for where I need to place it in my room. Otherwise I would have awarded five stars.
Published on 2 Mar. 2011 by sam

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to not have to keep buying batteries, 29 Sept. 2010
Suze "Susie" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
Used in conjunction with Mighty Bright MBD2 Xtraflex Deluxe Duet 2 Light it is very useful for live performances. At first I thought the jack connector didn't fit into the light set, but it does fit, it is just that it isn't meant to be pushed all the way inside. I expected all of the shaft to go inside the jack socket, but it doesn't. It works fine though.

There is a weak point to this adaptor that I have discovered over time - where the cable joins the plug there is a tendency for the cable to break. So it might be useful to know that if you strengthen that bit with some electrical tape before use it will prolong the life of the cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this, 9 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
I got tired of using up batteries (though the Mighty Bright isn't too bad in this area). So I use the AC adaptor for most nights, and batteries for when I travel. Seems to work very well. HAving a lead connected to the light and book is only slightly inconvenient, I find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor for Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Book Reader, 31 Dec. 2010
David Nicholls (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
If you're an avid reader, would recommend purchasing this adaptor for your Mighty Bright. Great for use at home or reading in bed. Sensible long cord reaches my nearest power socket. Only negative point - if you also use batteries, you need to remove these before you can use the adaptor, but this is a very minor point. Considering the cost of batteries, would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1.8m cord, not 3m!, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
The product description on this is confusing - it refers to a 3m power cord and later to a 1.8m cable. Mine arrived today and the cable is 1.8m long. No idea what the 3m is about.

Anyway, I'm otherwise very pleased with it. I've been using my Mighty Bright light with batteries and I've found that even Duracell ones don't last well - the light pretty quickly gets too dim to be much help reading. Now that I've got this power cable, the light is back at full strength and will be from now on, of course.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy with product, 2 Mar. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bed time reading, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
I have bought one from Amazon for my wife and then bought another for myself when I saw how well it works. The light is very clear and easy on the eyes and you do not keep your partner awake at night as you might do when using a bedside lamp.
The lithium batteries supplied only last so long - 24 hours of continuous use and I highly recommend that you buy a mighty bright charger for each one. The lead is long enough to reach a bedside socket and it is not an encumbrance.
It would be handy to buy some replacement batteries for travelling - they are quite cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not compatable with Mighty Bright Blue Xtraflex LED Book Light, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
I brought the adapter to go with the Mighty Bright Blue Xtraflex LED Book Light so we would not go through hundreds of batteries, as it sounded from the descriptions and reviews that the items were compatable. However there is no socket on the Mighty Bright Blue Xtraflex LED Book Light for the adapter to plug into. Returning the adapter now but can not return lamp as the packaged has been opened. The lamp itself is bright and reasonably priced, but I will now need to purchase another item that is mains powered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Light, 30 Jun. 2013
C. Rapin (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
Works a treat. Fit the same make of light I already own. Use it every day. Prompt delivery, no complaints. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Having been very disappointed with a previous purchase I had low expectations of ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
Having been very disappointed with a previous purchase I had low expectations of this lamp. However I am delighted with it, it clips well onto a book and the charger is excellent, the length of cable provided is generous in the extreme and allows its use a fair way from the nearest power point. Thoroughly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor (Kitchen & Home)
Very useful little power adaptor, does the job very well, I only wish it was a tiny bit longer (a couple of extra feet would do) as I am finding the lead a little short for my preference.

Mighty Bright UK Power Adaptor