5.0 out of 5 stars For my Step-Son
I brought this book for my 8 year old Step-son. I remembered books like this from when I was a teenager (many moons ago). As my Step-son is an avid reader I thought I would get him this to see if he likes the idea. Although the book is a quality book it appears that he doesn't like the set up of the book. Others seeing the book have loved the idea.
Published 22 months ago by T-rev

1.0 out of 5 stars good read but doesn't work well on kindle
maybe this would work better on a kindle fire. It didn't work properly on my kindle. Shame as it was a good read but a lot of trouble navigating.
Published 17 months ago by My Lovely Horse

1.0 out of 5 stars good read but doesn't work well on kindle, 21 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Step-Son, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Lost on the Amazon (Choose Your Own Adventure (Paperback/Revised)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Nov 2014
Used in year 6 when looking at non linear text, great.

Lost on the Amazon (Choose Your Own Adventure (Paperback/Revised))