Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 October 2014
I ordered the Kumon range of books to help my nine year old son in primary school. Every year his school report at the end of July is average. I'm okay with average. That was until this July, when his report was below average. On parents evening a couple of months before the report, his teacher never indicated that he was heading for a below average grades and he only has homework two night a week that lasts around 20 mins. So over the summer holidays we looked at private holiday and after school tuition, which in my area is about £300 per month. This was a bit pricey for my budget, and as this is primary school work, it is something I should be able to help him with myself. After reading some of the reviews, I purchased the Kumon range for Grade 4 (Grade 4 = Year 4) to help him catch up over summer, and Grade 5 to keep him ahead in the school year. I found the books good at laying the foundations for basic maths and English. My son finds them easy to follow and also enjoys doing them. It is October now and my son is already answering the teachers questions quicker than the 'top table' in his class. Overall, I am very pleased with the Kumon books and hopefully doing this extra homework should reflect in his year 5 report.
on 21 July 2013
Although my child is not currently ready for this level book but I have purchased the full set of these books as I intend to use them all with my child as they progress.
I liked the fact the full and complete range is clearly set out on the back cover so you know exactly where you are going.

The print is clear and easy to follow.
on 18 March 2015
briliiant learning tool
on 18 February 2014
I love all Kumon workbooks. My children take good interest in solving them and have improved their skill on maths quickly.
on 7 February 2014
A must for any child. any extra learning to get good grades in school is good for any child. great!
on 25 January 2015
good ones daughtr 6yr old completed all of them
on 29 December 2015
Great value, as expected from Kumon
on 9 December 2014
Fantastic Product!
Thanks
on 12 May 2016
Wonderful book, really works
on 17 September 2013
Kumon books are excellent to give your child an extra edge in Maths and English. Using it for years now.