5.0 out of 5 stars Good Foundation for Building Multiplication Basics
Published 22 months ago by Tigerlily101

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Published 14 months ago by Elizabeth

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Foundation for Building Multiplication Basics, 13 Dec 2012
Tigerlily101 (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Multiplication Grade 3 (Kumon Math Workbooks) (Paperback)
We have have been using Multiplication Grade 3 workbook since the beginning of this September term, my son loves the straight forward exercises and the simple but effective explanations of the concept e.g. by showing the relationship of additions and multiplication. The review exercise at end of each sections help in building speed, and of course, fast and correct answers as well. This book is a must for building a strong foundation in multiplication. Although it is a Grade 3 book, but it is suitable for children who have just started learning multiplication.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Multiplication Grade 3 (Kumon Math Workbooks) (Paperback)
This is a good repetitive maths exercise book- should have more content in my eyes- more aligned to Schofield (These are more expensive and 'lighter' in terms of quantity) but it does help my daughter to repetitively practice additions- can't help to think that I can write my own additions out for her... so good for the time starved parent who is looking for a practice alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars great study books, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Multiplication Grade 3 (Kumon Math Workbooks) (Paperback)
Kumon books are excellent to give your child an extra edge in Maths and English. Using it for years now.

3.0 out of 5 stars but I think this book it's too easy for him, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Multiplication Grade 3 (Kumon Math Workbooks) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my boy who is going to be in Y3 next september, but I think this book it's too easy for him, I think what it says on the book grade 3 its for Y2 kids!

Multiplication Grade 3 (Kumon Math Workbooks)
Multiplication Grade 3 (Kumon Math Workbooks) by Michiko Tachimoto (Paperback - 1 Jan 2008)