This is a lovely book with lots of beautiful imagery to indulge in and get inspiration from. There is a good mix of different interior styles ranging from modern glam to the more traditional. There are a few quirky interiors too and it's really nice having a book like this that shows you beautiful interiors that have actually made use of colour as opposed to just doing everything in neutral shades. I also like that the interiors shown in this book are ones that you could actually take inspiraion from and apply to your own home - I've flicked through other books where the homes are so opulent that there's not much I can see myself being able to use in my own home given the kind of spaces we have and the budget we're limited by - nothing wrong with that kind of book, but we are doing up our house at the moment and I wanted a book that would give me visual inspiration that I could actually use.

Style is about personal taste and while I can't say I like ALL the interiors shown in this book, there is definitely more to like than dislike. I also love the way the book has been written - there's more writing than I expected for a book of this kind and both the captions and the chapter introductions are impecabbly well-written and engaging. All in all, the book is a real joy to 'consume' and perfect if you're looking for some inspiration for your own home or if you're an interior design fan and just want a new coffee table to indulge in!
on 20 June 2011
I have to say, my partner and I are very different in our tastes. In many respects we are on the same page and come to a decission easily, in other cases we are arguing over styles, color schemes, decoration details and what have you big time.
I bought this book hoping it would help us merge our ideas. Just by looking at examples of what others did. And it works. We are delighted that we are now disputing things much more openly, based on the knowledge that things can be done without demanding too much compromise.

The book covers small and large spaces. The combination of classic and modern elements is it's credo and the material presented is well chosen.
It is amazing to see how many brilliant ideas people come up with and you instantly develop a picture of how these ideas can be built on or used for your own projects.

Highly recomended for couples who want to maintain an eclectic mix of styles, but are uncertain on how to achieve a valid look.
on 25 August 2010
I've bought lots of interior books and this has become one of my favourites. The images are clear and well photographed giving the book a polished and glossy feel. The interiors featured are glamorous, stylish and a great inspiration. A really beautiful book!
on 3 July 2011
Suc a beautiful book. It is on my living room table and everybody who comes visit as a look at it. It gives you lots of decoration ideas. The pictures are really nice.
on 4 October 2011
I love interior designing & didn't know what to expect when I bought this book but I should say, I am satisfied. I like glamourous stuff, but like the book states from the first page to the last, not everything needs to be expensive to have that glomour in a room. I think this book was written for poeple like me in mind. I have taken some ideas & applied them to a few rooms in my flat & being a glomorous person myself, I do understand what the authors were trying to create for the reader. The pictures are clear, the suggestions & ideas well explained. You can be glamorous in your own way & it doesn't always have to be a big room, even small rooms can be glomourous too & most of all, it doesn't have to break the bank!! I keep this book on top of my mirror coffee table & looks great! Its not one of those that keep repeating or showing the same pictures or things in differents ways, this book has its own style of showing what glamour is all about. Well done to the authors. Love this book!!!
on 16 April 2016