5.0 out of 5 stars Moving and engrossing, 22 July 2008
Hikari (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Voiceful (Paperback)
A beautiful and touching story about the power of music and friendship between two girls. Although it's only one volume, I found myself getting very involved with the story and attached to the characters. A great shame there's not further volumes, but a fantastic read nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just full, 23 Dec 2012
Mr. Roy Williams "mid point" (Croydon,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Voiceful (Paperback)
I was lucky enough to be in the mood for this book and really appreciated the marvelous artwork.I was happy to stop reading at page 4,the start of chapter one ! I 'read' manga for the pictures and this book is fantastic.I've read another review that compares the art to Fred Gallagher,but I.M.O,Fred's involves more shading,though Nawoko does delve now and again as on p12 where poor old Kanae-chan is soooo embarrassed ! I just love this style of drawing and fell in love with the whole book.(I like Fred Gallagher too,I've got the whole Megatokyo series).Panels such as on p10 where Kanae offers her bag to Hina.The speed of the gesture is shown by the angle of the bag,brilliant.I kept stopping reading to fully absorb the gorgeous art,done with passion and talent.I too an sometimes suspicious of sketchy drawing but not here,it's really great stuff.
There is nothing sketchy about this book!
Oh,right,Great story too !

Voiceful
Voiceful by Nawoko (Paperback - 15 Dec 2007)
Used & New from: £49.51