5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages
This is the only game that ever comes out of the cupboard anymore and we've already had it for two years. The kids loved it from the age of five and adults also love it. The good thing is that kids and adults can play against eachother without the kids being overly handicapped. Buy it and you can kiss goodbye to that old Monopoly set!!!
Published on 15 Jan. 2009 by Simon

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but there is a better alternative
A good game BUT not as interesting in the long run as Rummikub, a game with which it has some things in common. Qwirkle didn't sustain our interest, while we often play Rummikub, and it continues to be a good challenge , though we ignore the time limit suggested in the rules, as added stress with no added interest.
Published 2 months ago by grandma J

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun strategy game, 6 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
This game can be played at various levels with youngsters matching colours or just shape but adults wanting to find more elaborate ways to boost their scores by finding the more complicated moves to make quirkles. A real family game where parents, children and grandparents can play together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy ever, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
This game came quickly and in good condition and I and played it with friends and I just had to get myself one and I love playing it so much! Would recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 29 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
I was in Canada this summer and stayed with friends - she brought out this game - and I was hooked! We played almost every evening, and then I had to buy my own game - but my husband said it was too heavy to bring over the ocean - so I left it with another friend that I introduced the game to - Thankfully Amazon had it!!! It is challenging, never boring, always different!!! And any age can play!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game !, 29 April 2009
Mrs. H. J. Fowler (UK) - See all my reviews
Quirkle is a great game. My 6 year old loves it as does the rest of the family. It is also very portable (we took it on holiday in January) as there is no board, just a bag of tiles. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer delight, 21 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
Was introduced to Qwirkle in America, it kept 3 senior citizens very amused and in fits of laughter for whoe evening. Cannot wait to share it with younger members of the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family game, 14 Dec. 2009
Bhavini Shah "part time book worm" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
We play this game with our five year old son and all enjoy it; it appeals to a wide range of ages and is different to most of the games out there. great for teaching shapes and colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received, 14 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
I bought this for a friend's 5 year old as previous reviews said it was good for adults and children to play together - it was well received and I'm told they have had fun playing it. However, they're playing their own version of the rules that suit their 5 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing for young and old., 4 Jan. 2010
Ms. P. Grace "Gracepally" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
This is a great game: almost as challenging as scrabble but without needing to be able to read and write! My seven year old granddaughter enjoyed doing it with her dad as partner,but I imagine they will play lots more in the future. I rather wish they had left it here but as it was a xmas present I can't blame them for taking it home!
My scabble-playing friends and I play it many times when we want a change.
If I hadn't just left teaching I would have liked to have tried it out with teenage dyslexic students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game; great fun, 9 Jan. 2010
Mary Griffin (Limerick, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
We have bought Qwirkle twice. First for our six year old grandson who lives in Cambridge and then for our six year old granddaughter here in Limerick. It was an instant success with both children, their parents and ourselves. The game is fun and challenging enough to keep children and adults of all ages interested; or should I say addicted? It is also a game that children can play with their friends. Adult participation is not necessary; it's just a game that's fun to play with your kids or grandkids.

4.0 out of 5 stars FAMILY FRIENDLY, 26 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
Qwirtle is an excellent game for all the family.Its rules are simple and easily understood whilst it can be played from 6 years to adult.Children learn colour and shapes.and aids concentration.For adults it is also a game of strategy and can be challenging ,never think you have won until the last piece is played The game is of good strong construction and should last for many years . It is well worth the money and I thoroughly recommend .Go on -- turn the telly off and have fun with the family

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›