on 21 September 2012
I'm a big fan of all of these. Perfect for teachers (esp of ESL)..and the kids really like! I do suggest the vendor provide more info to the buyer..I think more would buy if they knew exactly what was inside..I went on a limb to purchase..but happy I did.

There are thick, good quality cards inside and a CD..one listens to animal sounds and then puts a token on the corresponding image.

Another suggestion for improvement - the tokens are perforated paper..real tokens would be nicer..and longer lasting! The current price shoulder already include such an item, in my opinion.
on 8 November 2013
I wanted this lotto as it had12 boards so each child in my nursery setting could play. The children love the game, the animal sounds are realistic and it's fun to play. If I am being critical I would say they could have had more different sounds as it is very repetitive so the game doesn't last very long. Like other reviewers the markers are a bit flimsy and lets the quality of the game down. However, overall a good activity.
on 18 April 2014
The game is excellent to encourage listening skills I can't fault it but for the money and age group the tokens should be large(much) and of a more durable material than small pieces of cardboard paper.
on 13 June 2016
excellent product for speech therapy and turn taking. Kids love it Would recommend
on 26 March 2015
I was looking for wild animals version of it, however my son loved this one too.