5.0 out of 5 stars redheads beware, 2 May 2005
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
Victoria Taylor Murray starts a new book after her popular Lambert series wound up to a climactic finish last year. This new story has a really clever storyline which shows she hasn't lost her flare for spinning a good gripping yarn in the romantic crime-thriller genre. It's about a killer who targets only sexy redheads and about the private investigator who is soon on his trail. It's this kind of suspense scenario that keeps one turning the pages by lamplight during a storm. Well-done!! Well-edited by her new publisher. Love the stylish and provocative cover too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery, Suspense, And Titillating Romance!, 24 May 2005
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
Be prepared to settle in when you pick this book up, because you will not want to put it down. Ms. Murray is well-known by her numerous fans for delivering fun reads filled with mystery, suspense and titillating romance. Her masterful talent for characterization, innovative plot, and sensual romance once more prove beyond a doubt that Ms. Murray is destined to reach and become a mainstay on the New York Times Bestseller List.
Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, What A Night!, 23 Jan 2006
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
The Shadow of Her Smile by Victoria Murray had me turning the pages as fast as possible. What a storyline! I think I must have set a record in the time it took for me to finish this MUST READ romantic suspense novel. I love this writer and all four of her GREAT books. Can't wait for her next novel to hit the market...I'll be first in line to get my copy...you can take that to the bank!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Storyline,, 19 April 2006
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
The Shadow of Her Smile, is a thrilling read from start to finish. Easy on the eyes and sexy too. I enjoy stories like this one because they are so easy to lose yourself for a few short hours each day. Fantastic get away from the woooo's of one's day! Give this book a try. You'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars "I lost sleep over this great story!", 1 Mar 2006
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
I didn't mind it a bit, losing sleep. This story was worth every hour I lost! The story is thrilling, exciting, sexy, and full of mystery. Everything a book of this genre should be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining!, 8 Feb 2006
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
This is the fifth novel by this writer and wow was I impressed! The characters are very believable and the plot had me swiftly turning the pages as fast as I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun!, 18 Sep 2005
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
When billionaire businessman Forrest Gray's young honey suddenly vanishes, he hires the best PI in New York City to find her. Soon the popular PI discovers his client's young mistress is in more danger than he realized, will he find her before the craized killer does?
The Shadow of Her Smile by Victoria Taylor Murray is a fantastic and fun romantic suspense that had me hooked from start to finish! (Highly Recommended Entertainment!)

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy this writer's style,, 17 Sep 2005
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
Ms. Murray has provided her many fans with another spine tingling original and well-plotted story that doesn't let up until the final sentence.
Hired to locate his missing mistress--PI Corbin Douglas soon learns that both he and Nikki are drawn into a killer's deadly web of revenge.
Any person that enjoys an exciting romantic suspense tale take my word for it, "The Shadow of Her Smile," is the book for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even "The Donald" Would Enjoy This Book!, 16 May 2006
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
...His Trump Towers is mentioned in it... Anyway, I really enjoyed this terrific read. I loved the characters including the "Bad Guys." What a terrific writer this young lady is. What's next Ms. Murray? Whatever it is, I can hardly wait!!! I've become a huge fan of yours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Head and Sexy PI, What A Mix!, 21 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: The Shadow of Her Smile (Paperback)
Ya know I just gotta tell you what a fun story this was. I really connected with the characters. I loved the fast-paced dialogue. And, the plot was truly to die for. Romantic Drama is my favourite genre. Wiht hot new writers like this one, it looks like I'll continue to have a passion for this genre. Ms. Murray, love you, and love your books!

The Shadow of Her Smile
The Shadow of Her Smile by Victoria Taylor Murray (Paperback - 1 April 2005)
Used & New from: 1.45