The phrase "blow your mind" is overused today so much that it lost its meaning. I didn't really know what it meant until I read this book. Whatever you seek in your life you'll get it. This book will not only tell you what to do, but it'll show you exactly how to do it.
There is hundreds, if not thousands book written on the subject of self help. In my opinion 90% of these books are all based on the work of Napoleon Hill. His lifetime masterpiece just works. There is absolutely no doubt about it. And the rest (10%) is waste of your money.
I simply cannot describe in words what this book can do for you. Is simply amazing. Make sure you're serious about changing your life. This book is not intended to entertain you. It's created for very specific reason - to help you find what you're looking for.
The book is breathing, it's walks, it talks...It gives you complete blueprint of success. It's up to you to accept it or reject it. But remember! Principles described in this book work, whether you believe in it or not. It doesn't matter! The real question is: "Are you ready to face the success?"