5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended
I bought this toy Xmas 2007 for my 12 year old daughter and we have already had our money's worth and its only January 2008!! We all love it. It is much better than Scrabble as it is quicker and everyone is playing all of the time rather than spending time waiting for your turn. As you pick up extra tiles you can constantly change the crossword that you have made. The...
Published on 16 Jan 2008 by winnie the pooh

1.0 out of 5 stars BANANAGRAMS ARE BRILLIANT, BUT COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT SENT
This is the second Banagrams game that I've bought from Amazon. The first was great, it's a really fun game, lovely quality, lots of fun had over Christmas. I bought the second as a gift, but it arrived in an outer bag that was too small for the banana and stapled together. The yellow banana bag didn't have the 'registered' R mark by the logo, and made of inferior...
Published 6 months ago by KatieR

‹ Previous | 166 67 6878 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for adults too, really a very superb game, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
I am bananagrams crazy and just wish I had someone with me to play it 24 hours a day! My friend showed me this, then I bought it myself and I have been playing it with my family all over Xmas. Its really quick and fun and there's no hanging around like scrabble, waiting hours for someone to produce a 3 letter word. everyone plays at the same time. I don't know if its great for kids... my foster sister aged 7 found it too hard, I would say its a game for adults

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest game ever!, 22 Dec 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
I was given this game last Christmas. It is an excellent game and I have managed to convert many non-game players. I have since given Bananagrams to three different people all who love it. The only problem with the game is that it is very addictive!

5.0 out of 5 stars better than scrabble, 19 Dec 2009
Diana Corris - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
we have just bought 2 for Christmas presents, for adults, as we have had so much fun with the one we were given last Christmas. Much less serious and faster moving than scrabble. Average game takes only 15/20 minutes. We have only played this with adults but guess games would last longer with kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars see for yourself, 18 Dec 2009
E. Bush - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
Great fun to play.a game for young and old.I hope that it works for French speakers I think it will Its amazing the words you know and can spell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blimmin marvelous, love it, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
Brilliant,loved every minute of this game,its well more fun than scrabble and you don't have to be as clever

5.0 out of 5 stars a toy for all, 12 Dec 2009
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
It is educational.Wide age range for all the family(3-80+)Each game is short-not longer than 10 mins.Easy to pack away and therefor ideal to take on family holidays.Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun. Better than scrabble!, 8 Dec 2009
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
This is a great game for 2+ players and is suitable for older children and adults alike. A fantastic present. Such a simple concept, but beautifully presented and a joy to play!

5.0 out of 5 stars Banagrams brilliant, 3 Oct 2009
S. Langtry White "Vortex" (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
High quality "tiles". Totally portable and all the more fun for being able to change words throughout. Suitable for young children as well as adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars scrabbling banana, 25 Sep 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
Excellent game - good for all ages and spelling ability ( although it helps to be a scrabble fanatic!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best present ever for all ages, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
Best present ever for all ages. Perfect for carrying around in a bag or pocket. I bought it for a 7 year old who was struggling with reading and spelling words - and this was just right as it makes word-building fun. The letters feel solid and good quality. I might get one for myself.

‹ Previous | 166 67 6878 | Next ›