5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My God
This is a brilliant and shocking book.

Published on 18 July 2009 by K. BOYLE

3.0 out of 5 stars while a useful eyeopener, could be better
Just getting into this area. Reasonable overview from this. However, I think some of the referencing is weak. Relying on Daily Mail articles (or whatever sub standard paper) is not in my opinion a reliable source. Also relying on your own works is a bit rich.

Published 1 month ago by daniel hayes

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My God, 18 July 2009
K. BOYLE "kbo_wakeup" (Croydon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
This is a brilliant and shocking book.

It covers the development of CIA/British Intelligence mind control experiments including attempts at creating a 'Manchurian Candidate', MKULTRA and the use of modulated microwave radiation capable (apparently) of causing irritation, intense happiness or violence outbursts depending on the frequency and power of the signal applied.

It also describes how similar methods can produce the sensation of 'hearing voices' inside someone's head and that it is even possible to control what those voices will be saying to the person......very shocking stuff.

The book details how much of the CIA's research on these matters was carried out on prisoners within US jails against these prisoners' wills.

Strange and disturbing too is the fact that Jim Keith died in unusual circumstances shortly after this book was published in 1999. Here was a very brave pioneering reporter who might have gone a little too far.

Read this (if you can take it) and understand just what has become possible for those who would want to control us......and make no mistake about it......

....they do.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ THIS!! PASS IT ON FOR OTHERS TO READ!!!, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
Wow, I really don't know what to say about this book other than I wish I could afford to buy a copy for everyone!!!! The other reviews on here are much more detailed and explain the content so there's no point me repeating what other people have said.
If you're thinking of buying this book you probably already have a rough idea of what is going on in the world, I would not consider myself to be one of the sheeple but this really opened my eyes, 2 chapters into this book I phoned Sky and cancelled my TV package, and then chucked my TV set on the skip!!! (my boyfriend is not amused by this but tough crap!).
The things mentioned in this book really are alarming, however it needs to be read to be fully understood. I had a basic understanding of MKULTRA etc but this explained it in an easy to understand manner, which is what the majority of the world needs.
Please please buy this book, read it fully, pass it onto someone else, ask questions, think freely. Good luck!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking!, 25 Jan 2010
David Walton "Question Everything!" (Maidstone, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
Another great book from the late Jim Keith. Jim has pulled together a large source of material that brings the reader to an inevitble conclusion: Mind Control is REAL, on a vast scale and more advanced than one could believe. One last final thought to add: his finger pointing to the "International Nazi" as ONE major playor behind the scenes is an increasingly credible possibility. See Joseph Farrell's research on that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
Jim deals with a diverse set of subjects, which is necessary because of the web that is woven around the unsuspecting public. He deals with each succinctly and with great authority.
This is a 'must read' to enlighten the public and, hopefully, cause a spotlight to be directed onto the 'untouchables'. Again, hopefully, it would cause a movement to stop this kind of deception and abuse.
Jim writes from a non-religious world-view which is a boon for we that have been "preaching" the similar material, but from the 'religious' world-view.
Jim writes in an easy-to-read style and presents names, dates and other relevant information, all of which, in my opinion, is verifiable.

3.0 out of 5 stars while a useful eyeopener, could be better, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)

I also felt each chapter lacked something, maybe opinion or future perspective or something, but this, while a useful eyeopener, could be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can easily see why he might have been 'bumped off'!, 16 Aug 2013
Mrs. Judith Lugg "Judith Lugg" (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
A truly shocking, erudite, mind-curdling book. If only part of what he says is true, we really do live in a dreadful world.
To quote Marshall McCluhan - philosopher on media, amongst other things -

"Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity."

How very true.

There are several instances in the book mentioning the fact that people who have become 'too interested' in some of the 'dirty dealings' have suffered early, unexplained deaths and Jim Keith did actually say that he felt that that would be his fate - it was.

I thoroughly recommend that everyone read this book - it might give you a fright BUT I believe that it is in all interests to know what is going on, even if we cannot do a lot about it. Better the devil you know, I suppose.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good summary of a serious problem, 14 Jun 2013
Thomas Dana Lloyd "D. Thomas" (Rome, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
A good introduction to a topic in which more and more people are interested, and about which more information is emerging. Too many advanced technologies have been used to harm rather than help mankind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
bought this book as a gift and it was well received. I would recommend it for anyone who is in anyway into conspiracy type theory things.

4.0 out of 5 stars An important book., 9 Feb 2014
Zumi Daniel (BOWIE, Maryland, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness (Paperback)
I found this book very easy to read, but while its contents were extremely disturbing, I felt it had the ring of truth about it.
I was not surprised to find that the author has passed on, in rather strange circumstances. I gave it four stars only because I wished that it never needed to be written in the first place. A sad indictment of out race.

Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness
Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness by Jim Keith (Paperback - 1 Aug 2003)