5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Nice, handy and waterproof
Published 29 days ago by teza

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but the laminate is lame!
Maybe it's just me, but i found the laminated a bad idea. It made the map to rigid to fold in any other way than it came and it was too big to fit in my bag or pocket so i ended up leaving it back at the hotel while in Chicago.

But the info on it was clear and useful for planning our days out.

If they could find more flexible way to make the maps...
Published 7 months ago by ANNA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Streetwise Chicago Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of Chicago, Illinois: Folding Pocket Size Travel Map (Streetwise (Streetwise Maps)) (Map)
Nice, handy and waterproof

5.0 out of 5 stars Great map!, 11 Jun 2014
Well detailed map and clearly illustrated street names. It was a the perfect map to use during our city touring!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but the laminate is lame!, 16 Dec 2013
ANNA (NORTH FERRIBY, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

But the info on it was clear and useful for planning our days out.

If they could find more flexible way to make the maps more durable then paper I think this would be a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great map of Chicago., 7 Sep 2013
I needed a map of Chicago and to be as simple as possible. I got a fantastic map with details and this what I want and I am delighted with that. Simple things make life easier and productive.