5.0 out of 5 stars yoga body
This is an excellent book. I can sometimes find books on anatomy pretty hard going but Judith has produced a easy to read, enjoyable and practical book. I would highly recommend it.
Published on 22 May 2009 by wendy Wardell

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating
Published on 13 Jan 2010 by Claire

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 13 Jan 2010
This review is from: Yogabody: Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana (Paperback)
I must say that I am utterly frustrated with this book. I do not have an antomy in background, but I am a yoga enthusiast. I find that body parts are mentioned throughout assuming that the reader knows where they are whilst no previous reference has been made to them. A simple picture would really help showing the major muscles, bones joints etc. I have re-read the first few sections twice now and I am till utterly confused. I honestly spend more time googling the terms used in the book that I do just getting on with the book. It is a most frustrating read. Does not even have an index!

5.0 out of 5 stars yoga body, 22 May 2009
wendy Wardell (spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yogabody: Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana (Paperback)

Yogabody: Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana
Yogabody: Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana by Judith Hanson Lasater (Paperback - 1 May 2009)
17.99