Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2014
If you look at value of the information, this book deserves 5 stars.
If you look at the way it was printed : -1 star. The paper is thin, the black and white photos are terrible and you hardly can see anything.

I returned the paper book and took a chance in buying the Kindle version. That was the right decision and I am happy now.

My older dog suffers from Hip Dysplasia and severe arthritis and the information in this book helped me to help her.
on 22 July 2010
it's very comprehensive but you may feel overwhelmed at points. just take your time and make notes and you'll find you enjoy it as much as me.
on 18 January 2010
clear enough for pet owners but still comprehensive enough for those with experience of canine anatomy
on 15 April 2010
Clear and easy to read, well illustrated.

Very informative about dogs and their anatomy.
on 19 July 2012
This book is packed full of massage information for dogs. I can't believe how much hes managed to fit in. I've absolutely devoured the book and will, no doubt, read it again and again!
on 20 April 2016
An excellent manual for those involved with or interested in canine massage. Some sections of the book are quite technical but the overall flow of the book is good and the pictures make learning easier.
on 4 January 2015
Very interesting book and has helped with massage on my dog who has mild arthritis. She goes for a sports massage every three months but I give her a gentle massage daily to help keep her supple.
on 25 July 2015
Interesting book I found the line drawings less than perfect but contains lots of information and useful to add to my collection
on 6 January 2013
This is helping with my daughters university studies. It has proven to be a good buy and would recommend to anyone
on 13 September 2015
Amazing book, came quick... Very impressed ... Very detailed read, nice thick book.