Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 June 2009
Compared to other books this is a nice introduction to different techniques. It shows rather detailed several paints with different techniques and styles. I am a novice in the field, did a few full bodypaints and it helped me in developing my mindset (what I like to do, the steps in the process etc.) better than other publications. It's also nice to show to new models how others work (this is what I am going to do with you today...). Overall I learn more from the coaching I get in my bodypaint group, but the book is a good extra. What I miss in the book is an overview of the necessary materials like types of paint, brushes, airbrush materials and other techniques (mud, metallic) so you can buy the right materials for different types of paints. It could be included in a separate chapter or included in the examples. But overall I recommend it to starting painters.
on 7 November 2012
There are some good tips in here, however...
The cover image is not one of the sequences in the book so i don't understand its use
The atrtists used are of a good standard and give some good tips but on the whole are not to the highest standards. Somne of the finished sequences just arent good enough (not true of all the sequences i must add)
the tips are still limited in terms of real advice such as colour mixing or equipment choice. Not a book for anyone with experience
on 9 December 2012
If you want to know how to cover your body or someone else's with paint, this is the book for you. However, he keeps repainting himself.