5.0 out of 5 stars Up There with the best
I have just finished reading all three books in this series and I have to say I'm impressed.
Published 15 months ago by Kyle Beardsley

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but felt like a very rushed ending
I've thoroughly enjoyed the previous two books in this series, to the extent that I consider it to be the best zombie fiction I've read to date. However, this third installment whilst starting strong and with a solid core, really does peter out towards the end.

*POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD*

I got the feeling that the author either ran out of ideas...
Published 22 months ago by Sigh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Up There with the best, 27 Mar. 2014
I have spent the last year reading through many different Zompoc series, flitting between different ones as I am waiting for the next installment. All of the series I am currently reading are well written, well informed and well researched with great Characters and I want them to continue as I am enjoying them so much and don't want to say good bye to the characters.
The difference for me with this series is that, although I didn't want to say goodbye to the characters, I didn't sigh with disappointment when I finished the last book as I have with many of the others I have read. This wasn't because I was glad the series had ended but instead down to the fact that, Like the rest of the story, the end was well set out and just worked.
Many other Authors seem to find it difficult to end a series and they end up dragging on a story to the point that when you do finish it you are not really satisfied with the conclusion. This isn't one of them.
Well done MR Duffy, Great story, Great characters and an all round great read.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars - easily for an amazing series and book, 18 Dec. 2014
5 stars - easily for an amazing series and book. Luke Duffy has created a gem of a series here. A novelty for me is "Andy the zombie superhero" what a wonderful beautiful character - probably the most human one in the book. Marcus and his band an amazingly brave heroic group. In this book you get to charge with Marcus as he creates a whirlwind firestorm - the adrenalin flows as you dash with him. But then there is Andy what a brilliant character. I have read Yancey, Achord, Laszlo, James, Del Torro, Durrin, Brooks et all.
For me the most realistic is Max Brooks and the very very best book has to be Mike Carey's "The girl with all the gifts" - Carey's beautiful child is a character that encapsulates fiction at its very best - Luke Duffy comes damn close with Andy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect trilogy!, 6 Feb. 2014
mr leslie fogg (bristol, glouscestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Well, i dont really know what to say here, ive reviewed the other two books and have run out of superlatives. maybe i should wait longer before reviewing because of the emotional impact this had on me? but moving on, this book not only surpased the first two it went on to end, in my view, perfectly! definately the best zombie series ive read and there have been very many. without spoiling anything let me finish by saying it doesnt drag on and on like zombie fallout or white flag and that i had a tear in my eye several times throughout. not that unusual you might think, but sympathy for the zombie??? you must read this, your afterlife depends on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A shame it had to end., 31 Aug. 2013
The last in the "No more room in hell" trilogy.
What a great read, full of the action, gore, drama and tragedy that we have come to expect from these books. The main characters that we have followed through the story have not failed to play with our emotions right to the very end. Without giving away anything, I can tell you that the third instalment pulls at the heart strings as well as ruining your finger nails.
What are we going to do now with no more episodes to come from author Luke Duffy. Get writing man and don't let us down. A great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great zombie series...for once, 30 July 2014
I don't review books all that often but credit where credit is due these books are proper page turners. I found myself looking for my kindle during the day instead of at night so I could continue reading the stories.

I've read a lot of zombie fiction and they tend to suffer from the same problem of repetitive descriptions of zombies mutilating people. On this occasion they weren't predictable and you genuinely felt the desperation of the situation.

I'm pleased to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the series and for once they didn't just peter out and I felt proper closure at the end. I'm now off to look up what else Luke Duffy has written.

5.0 out of 5 stars All aboard the zombie rollacoaster, 27 April 2014
I've read all three books now and I have got to say they are everything you need in a zombie apocalypse book. Great characters and more twists and turns than a rollacoaster ride. What separates these books from others is the realism in the action from weapon drills to tactics.
Do your self a favour though start from the beginning....trust me you will love the ride ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to the series, 14 Dec. 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. Between the action in the race back from Iraq, the battle for the park and the "different" zombie. A very solid series and one I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great final book, 3 Nov. 2013
Excellent read rounding up all the events from the previous books. Sad that it has all ended and I will miss the characters! Cheers Luke Duffy for a great trilogy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Oct. 2013
By far the best series in this genre that I've read to date.........great story with all the suspense, twists and turns!! The imagination that went into this story is phenomenal.

Great read.

4.0 out of 5 stars End of the line?, 29 Sept. 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of books and look forward to reading more by this author, continuing the tale of the two brothers and their companions in the safari park. without giving too much away, I think the ending was fitting if a little sad.

You're not a proper zombie fan if you haven't read this series :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

When There's No More Room In Hell 3
When There's No More Room In Hell 3 by Luke Duffy (Paperback - 6 Aug. 2013)