5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect trilogy!
Published 15 months ago by mr leslie fogg

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid but felt like a very rushed ending
I've thoroughly enjoyed the previous two books in this series, to the extent that I consider it to be the best zombie fiction I've read to date. However, this third installment whilst starting strong and with a solid core, really does peter out towards the end.

*POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD*

I got the feeling that the author either ran out of ideas...
Published 20 months ago by Sigh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect trilogy!, 6 Feb. 2014
mr leslie fogg (bristol, glouscestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Well, i dont really know what to say here, ive reviewed the other two books and have run out of superlatives. maybe i should wait longer before reviewing because of the emotional impact this had on me? but moving on, this book not only surpased the first two it went on to end, in my view, perfectly! definately the best zombie series ive read and there have been very many. without spoiling anything let me finish by saying it doesnt drag on and on like zombie fallout or white flag and that i had a tear in my eye several times throughout. not that unusual you might think, but sympathy for the zombie??? you must read this, your afterlife depends on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A shame it had to end., 31 Aug. 2013
The last in the "No more room in hell" trilogy.
What a great read, full of the action, gore, drama and tragedy that we have come to expect from these books. The main characters that we have followed through the story have not failed to play with our emotions right to the very end. Without giving away anything, I can tell you that the third instalment pulls at the heart strings as well as ruining your finger nails.
What are we going to do now with no more episodes to come from author Luke Duffy. Get writing man and don't let us down. A great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to the series, 14 Dec. 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole series. Between the action in the race back from Iraq, the battle for the park and the "different" zombie. A very solid series and one I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great final book, 3 Nov. 2013
Excellent read rounding up all the events from the previous books. Sad that it has all ended and I will miss the characters! Cheers Luke Duffy for a great trilogy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Oct. 2013
By far the best series in this genre that I've read to date.........great story with all the suspense, twists and turns!! The imagination that went into this story is phenomenal.

Great read.

4.0 out of 5 stars End of the line?, 29 Sept. 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of books and look forward to reading more by this author, continuing the tale of the two brothers and their companions in the safari park. without giving too much away, I think the ending was fitting if a little sad.

You're not a proper zombie fan if you haven't read this series :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Conclusion to the Trilogy, 17 Sept. 2013
A fine ending to the series! Everthing comes full circle and you're left feeling satisfied at a very good ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Sept. 2013
Just as good as the other 2, can't believe that's it no more books :( . Thank you Mr luke duffy for your trilogy of greatness. You have left me wanting more,more,more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the BEST, 2 Sept. 2013
After buying the 3rd and final instalment of No More Room In Hell - I went back to the beginning again, so I could read all 3 books concurrently. Not only was I reminded again of how good the first 2 books were...but loved the fact that the 3rd one just slotted in nicely into the story.

I loved the fact that this author didn't pull any punches when it came to his main characters...and was saddened by the demise of a few....say no more. I also loved the side story of Andy Moorecroft, (as a Zombie) - and cried at a certain scene towards the end of the book. I also loved how the book ended. It took us straight back to the first opening paragraphs of the first book and carried on from there - I loved the ending and hated that it did end.

A brilliant trilogy by a brilliant writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars roller coaster ride from the start. ..., 8 Aug. 2013
After a long wait,the final installment to an amazin zombies series finally arrived, I was not disappointed to say the least, with tears and smiles and a few funny looks from the misses I ploughed my way through not taking many breaks, top work Mr Duffy congratulations and thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

When There's No More Room In Hell 3
When There's No More Room In Hell 3 by Luke Duffy (Paperback - 6 Aug. 2013)