on 23 September 2013
These cards are stunning and easy to follow, perfect for any beginner out there or the more experienced reader. The messages are soft and gentle like the creator Angela Hartfield herself, combined with the intricate artwork by Josephine Wall there are many intuitive messages to be channelled from them that will make any readers experience even more powerful and enjoyable to the person you're reading for. These are refreshing and light. The more love you give out, the more love you attract and you can just about feeling your negative tendencies transforming into positivity.
Just what you need in a world that is filled with fear, cynicism and bad experiences, gentle but real messages and thought processes to turn your mind from darkness to light. We are what we think after all. Fully recommended.
on 13 November 2013
Each card is beautiful enough to frame and the messages are really clear and inspiring. After using them for myself and others I can easily say that this deck is bringing very accurate messages of emotional healing, helping to find ways to bring more love into one's heart and life and also bring guidance on how to heal existing relationships. The messages are very soothing as well. You could simply pick a card for yourself whenever you feel down and/or feel like receiving some loving guidance, hope, or direction. I'll keep ordering this one to gift to my friends and students.
on 17 May 2014
The quality of this deck is remarkable. The artwork is breathtaking and the cardstock is sturdy with a beautiful matte finish.
I think that this deck is not a "ready-to-read" one, except if you are simply looking for a set of uplifting affirmations. They almost all present positive messages, so much that some of them can seem repetitive at first sight. That is not why I use oracle cards, therefore I really had to work at finding my own, more complex meanings for these cards. Luckily, the beautiful, dreamy artwork stimulates one's imagination.
on 10 March 2014
Though I now have five sets of oracle cards, this was my first and will remain my favourite and most treasured. The paintings are mesmerising and words beautiful, gentle, insightful and uplifting. Whether you are looking for love, have relationship difficulties or just wish to improve your relationship, then these cards are for you. One of the best purchases I ever made. Thank you to Angela Hartfield and Josephine Wall for creating such a beautiful set of cards.
Siobhan, Ireland.
on 17 January 2014
These were bought as a gift for my sister who loves them.

She showed them to me and I must say they are gorgeous.

This deck is worth buying as they are a bit different and unique, but they are also very beautiful to look at and for that reason alone are worth the money.
on 12 August 2014
I think these cards are wonderful , the art work of Josephine Wall is outstanding in the detail of each and every card. I like them so much I ordered more card sets to give as gifts for close family and friends. They are more than worth every penny, that it cost to buy them.
on 22 May 2015
The cards are beautiful! They resonate with me on a deeper level and I like how I have quickly bonded with this deck. The cards are bigger than average but I don't mind this, it's been pretty accurate so far for me. The delivery, service was all good. Thank you.
on 22 May 2016
Absolutely adore this deck wonderful energies to work with I've gelled well with them. And of course one of my favorite artist's Josephine Hall . Her art work is amazing. If you love lots to look at in tarot decks then this is a good one.
on 1 July 2015
I don't like these cards-I LOVE these cards!!! Absolutely stunning. I ordered them straight away after receiving Nature's Whispers cards. Another fantastic deck which will surely become a firm favourite!
on 7 November 2015
Really beautiful cards. The art work is perfect and the themes are so lovely. Peaceful, encouraging and charming cards.