5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cards, gentle and honest.
Published 20 months ago by auspicious

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the ideal for beginners
The quality of this deck is remarkable. The artwork is breathtaking and the cardstock is sturdy with a beautiful matte finish.
Published 12 months ago by J.C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cards, gentle and honest., 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Whispers of Love Oracle: Oracle Cards for attracting More Love into your Life - Oracle card and Book Set (Paperback)
These cards are stunning and easy to follow, perfect for any beginner out there or the more experienced reader. The messages are soft and gentle like the creator Angela Hartfield herself, combined with the intricate artwork by Josephine Wall there are many intuitive messages to be channelled from them that will make any readers experience even more powerful and enjoyable to the person you're reading for. These are refreshing and light. The more love you give out, the more love you attract and you can just about feeling your negative tendencies transforming into positivity.
Just what you need in a world that is filled with fear, cynicism and bad experiences, gentle but real messages and thought processes to turn your mind from darkness to light. We are what we think after all. Fully recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful art work and very accurate!, 13 Nov. 2013
Lovejoy (Los Angeles, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
Each card is beautiful enough to frame and the messages are really clear and inspiring. After using them for myself and others I can easily say that this deck is bringing very accurate messages of emotional healing, helping to find ways to bring more love into one's heart and life and also bring guidance on how to heal existing relationships. The messages are very soothing as well. You could simply pick a card for yourself whenever you feel down and/or feel like receiving some loving guidance, hope, or direction. I'll keep ordering this one to gift to my friends and students.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most beautiful cards, 10 Mar. 2014
Though I now have five sets of oracle cards, this was my first and will remain my favourite and most treasured. The paintings are mesmerising and words beautiful, gentle, insightful and uplifting. Whether you are looking for love, have relationship difficulties or just wish to improve your relationship, then these cards are for you. One of the best purchases I ever made. Thank you to Angela Hartfield and Josephine Wall for creating such a beautiful set of cards.
Siobhan, Ireland.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the ideal for beginners, 17 May 2014
I think that this deck is not a "ready-to-read" one, except if you are simply looking for a set of uplifting affirmations. They almost all present positive messages, so much that some of them can seem repetitive at first sight. That is not why I use oracle cards, therefore I really had to work at finding my own, more complex meanings for these cards. Luckily, the beautiful, dreamy artwork stimulates one's imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Deck of Oracle Cards, 17 Jan. 2014
These were bought as a gift for my sister who loves them.

She showed them to me and I must say they are gorgeous.

This deck is worth buying as they are a bit different and unique, but they are also very beautiful to look at and for that reason alone are worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think these cards are wonderful, the art work of Josephine Wall is outstanding ..., 12 Aug. 2014
I think these cards are wonderful , the art work of Josephine Wall is outstanding in the detail of each and every card. I like them so much I ordered more card sets to give as gifts for close family and friends. They are more than worth every penny, that it cost to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cards are beautiful! They resonate with me on a deeper level ..., 22 May 2015
The cards are beautiful! They resonate with me on a deeper level and I like how I have quickly bonded with this deck. The cards are bigger than average but I don't mind this, it's been pretty accurate so far for me. The delivery, service was all good. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning artwork, 18 Dec. 2013
I own many different types of oracle cards, but was super excited to get these. I loved the beautiful intricate artwork and the meanings of the cards were easy to comprehend and meaningful.
I will be honest in saying I would have liked them to be more a glossed type card, but besides this small setback I've already ordered them as gifts for family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Feb. 2015