5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Messages of Healing, Love & Romance
Lovely cards, very accurate. Quite a large deck but beautiful, pictures are lovely and the spreads are very good and informative. I have only used them for about 2 weeks so still finding out more about them. Overall Love them!
Published 13 months ago by Scampy

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok deck
the artwork is lovely but some of the messages have me even more confused than before I asked the questions. This deck is one that needs to be worked with quite regularly I feel to get a connection with it, I have not used it with clients as yet.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs G

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok deck, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Oracle Of The Mermaids: Magical Messages of Healing, Love & Romance (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Messages of Healing, Love & Romance, 13 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunningly beautiful cards!, 23 May 2013
I don't normally write reviews but I have made an exception here. I collect tarot and oracle cards but these are one of the most beautiful decks I have ever see. Large sized glossy cards, a great balance of keywords and meanings, both light and darker issues to address. A very feminine pack. Can't wait to work with them as I have an immediate connection. Stunning !

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm perhaps biased, as I love Lucy's decks., 12 May 2013
Miss J. Gillespie "Arianrhod" (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
I didn't buy this deck as I won it in the launch party for the deck. So I had my deck supplied direct from Australia. I do however, know of people having issues with getting this deck.

I feel I have to mention this, as I was thrown off a bit for this deck using the guidebook to get to know the deck. It has the reversal before the divination. I was wondering huh? So I was just giving people advanced warning.

In term of the actual product, Selina's beautiful artwork didn't disappoint, but I am however a bit concerned as I purchased Oracle Of The Dragonfae: Oracle Card and Book Set THE edition which has the picture shown, and noticed in both decks that the quality of the cards is a LOT thinner than my other Blue Angel products. I hope this is not what is to come as it spoils the wonderful reading experience otherwise obtained.

In terms of the divination, I felt I got good readings but the cards are calling me to use the deck more, If you are wondering which deck of Doreen Virtue's Mermaids & Dolphins and this deck, I would choose this one as it is a wonderful deck which you can feel the energy of the sea with. (I really must get a sea reading cloth for this deck now!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply gorgeous, 21 April 2013
The artwork is amazing, as is all of Selina's work. This is a gorgeous deck&I challenge you to find another mermaid deck that is so beautiful. Lucy's words&wisdom are inspiring&hit the mark. The pictures&words unite perfectly.
Yes some of Selina's older work is in this deck (very few), why create an new image, when you already have one that is perfect for Lucy's words? To be honest, if Selina had painted a new card, I don't think anything would have fitted as perfectly as the older work they chose. It's like they were painted for Lucy's definition.
Just enjoy the cards&loose yourself in the world of the mer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Oracle, 18 Jun 2014
I am a collector of Tarot and Oracle cards, I recently purchased this deck and I have found it to be very accurate. You do have to work closely with this deck as the messages are quite deep, I probably wouldn't use it for a general reading but it's great for exploring emotions and giving you an insight to the root cause of problems. Overall it's a really lovely set of cards to work with.

Oracle Of The Mermaids: Magical Messages of Healing, Love & Romance
Oracle Of The Mermaids: Magical Messages of Healing, Love & Romance by Illustrated by Selina Fenech (Paperback - 1 Mar 2013)
11.73