on 13 May 2015
As a woman, strangely I have always found it really difficult to work with the Goddess in almost all forms, and mostly found myself working with masculine God forms when practicing my spirituality. Like most pagans I was drawn to a particular pantheon and for years, it has been the Egyptian gods that inspire me. I saw this oracle deck online and was captivated by its imagery and wondered if it could help me to finally tap into those feminine energies I had so long struggled with. It was almost on a whim that I performed a reading and I was pleasantly surprised to feel a connection right away and as others have already stated, the accuracy of the cards was remarkable.

If I had to criticise anything, I'd say there is a little too much 'sugary fluff' in the interpretation texts in the accompanying book for my taste, but this is a minor issue and only a personal one. I am already developing a relationship with the cards and also the feminine spirit, so all in all I am very happy that I purchased them to help me connect with Isis and to take the first step on my journey with her.
on 18 August 2013
An amazing oracle with fantastic artwork, deep "transformative" messages and useful meditations. Either you are attracted to Egyptian philosophy or not, it is a wonderful tool that will help you greatly!
on 18 February 2014
Beautiful deck of cards; good size and easy to handle. The instruction booklet is informative and has rituals and incantations that the reader or the one being read can perform.
on 20 January 2014
I really love these cards. Art work is solid and brilliant! Deep spiritual messages lift your consciousness and they are useful in meditations etc.
on 18 April 2014
I have only recently discovered Alana Fairchild, but I have to say I am very glad I did. I have always felt a connection with Egypt so when I spotted these cards I decided to give them a try. From the first reading I did the cards were Unbelievably accurate and spot-on in what they said, it was one of those situations were you end up doing multiple readings (even though your not supposed to do that!) but I was so confused about the situation at hand I had to be sure. But time and time again the same cards popped up! so I knew there was no getting away from what the cards were trying to tell me! What is even more special about these cards is that they can also be used in order to conduct rituals and spells to attract certain circumstances in to your life, as each card comes complete with its own incantation. They also serve as very good meditation tools, and if you feel a connection to isis as I do they will further help you to enhance this connection.
on 27 February 2015
In the beginning when i purchased it, i wasnt too sure if this purchase would be worth it or not. But when I recieved it and did a spread from the booklet, The Wing of Isis, it almost brought me to tears, the cards meanings were spot on!
This is a gorgeous deck and now after working with them for a few weeks I can say that this deck works mostly with your personal spiritual path, it helps you see what is hidden in the dark from you, what emotions and thoughts you need to release to improve spiritually and just be happier. It also works well with the crystals Amber, Calcite (especially Optical Calcite), Rose Quartz, Moonstone and Lapis Lazuli.
In the booklet it also has rituals yiu can do and prayers for each card. It is truly an amazing deck, both the beautiful images and the meanings for each card.
If you want to improve spiritually, or/and emotionally then i higly recommend you get this deck!!
on 23 November 2015
Really gorgeous and beautifully illustrated cards. I came across Alana Fairchild through a recommendation. I knew instantly that I would love these cards, and love them I have. They give so much information and healing that I instantly feel the energy that Alana writes about at the beginning of her guidebook.

Each card is richly illustrated, they are not numbered like her other oracles, but are still easy to find in the guidebook which gives at least two pages of description for the chosen card or cards. There is a healing meditation to follow and an incantation or prayer to help you with your reading. Whether you choose to use your own card spread or the one given in the book, you will not be disappointed.
My knowledge of Ancient Egyptian is not perfect, therefore you do not have to be a master of knowledge in that area to use this deck. There is enough guidance to assist you on your journey.
on 5 May 2015
A beautiful rich oracle... which has bridged many golden healing's for myself and others; that combines a trusted knowledge and wisdom for the souls journey into wholeness.
on 8 September 2014
Wonderful cards with amazing meditations to help you visualise
on 5 March 2015
Beautiful Oracle cards giving beautiful insight with the fabulous Goddess Isis. The illustrations on the cards are gorgeous and the meanings of each card enable a full and insightful reading.