5.0 out of 5 stars Egyptian Enlightenment, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Isis Oracle (Paperback)
An amazing oracle with fantastic artwork, deep "transformative" messages and useful meditations. Either you are attracted to Egyptian philosophy or not, it is a wonderful tool that will help you greatly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck!, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Isis Oracle (Paperback)
Beautiful deck of cards; good size and easy to handle. The instruction booklet is informative and has rituals and incantations that the reader or the one being read can perform.

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Isis Oracle (Paperback)
I really love these cards. Art work is solid and brilliant! Deep spiritual messages lift your consciousness and they are useful in meditations etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good oracle cards, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Isis Oracle (Paperback)
I have only recently discovered Alana Fairchild, but I have to say I am very glad I did. I have always felt a connection with Egypt so when I spotted these cards I decided to give them a try. From the first reading I did the cards were Unbelievably accurate and spot-on in what they said, it was one of those situations were you end up doing multiple readings (even though your not supposed to do that!) but I was so confused about the situation at hand I had to be sure. But time and time again the same cards popped up! so I knew there was no getting away from what the cards were trying to tell me! What is even more special about these cards is that they can also be used in order to conduct rituals and spells to attract certain circumstances in to your life, as each card comes complete with its own incantation. They also serve as very good meditation tools, and if you feel a connection to isis as I do they will further help you to enhance this connection.

Isis Oracle
Isis Oracle by Illustrated by Jimmy Manton (Paperback - 1 Jan 2013)
11.79