5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful picture book, 3 May 2014
"My First Fun Golf Steps (My First Travel Books)" by John and Anna Othitis is another wonderful children's picture book, as the title says, dedicated to Golf.
A team of cute and beautifully drawn animals make up the team that explains and illustrates the basics of the game: Tools and etiquette of the game with simple and easy to understand language.
Living next door to a Gold course the book stroke a particularly good note with me. Lovely, thoughtful, artisti with high production values.
An excellent gift for children of entusiastic golfers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, colourful and useful!, 3 Aug. 2014
I love gold but I am a total klutz, so I was happy to read this children's book provided by the author in exchange of a honest review.

My First Fun Golf Steps is everything you'd like to know if you were a kid willing to learn how to play golf. As an adult, I found it so funny, colourful and engaging (and useful!) that I can't even imagine how much children's would love it.

Next steps for me will be to gift this great book to my cousins and then... start playing golf for real!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 4 Aug. 2014
The Wizard of Oz (Brisbane, Australia.) - See all my reviews
A wonderful introduction to the game of golf and also to any number of exotic animals that are beautifully illustrated. Aimed at children, the young at heart will also find it intriguing. This is an original idea that ticks all the right boxes and is a steal at the current price. If your child has any interest at all in the game of golf (even if it's just a hit in the backyard), grab a copy and share the experience. You will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golfinmal, 8 Aug. 2014
Animals and golf - not your usual combination. I once played golf with my slugs... Still for budding young Tiger Woods or Rory McIlorys out there this is a lovely way to get into the game and learn a few things as well as enjoy cute illustrations of various African wildlife. Another winner from the Othitis clan.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR THE GRANDKIDS, 7 Aug. 2014
Dianne Harman (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This was a no-brainer for me. My son-in-law and husband are avid golfers and what could be better for my four year old granddaughter than a book written for children about golf? Not only did she thoroughly enjoy it, so did I! Great concept and well executed. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars get your kids reading!, 3 Aug. 2014
I didn't read this, my kids did. I asked the oldest what he would give the book between 1 and 5 with 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. He said 5 and he would read it again. That's a win, in my book :) anything that gets kids reading is good by me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone with rug-rats, grubs or sprogs will appreciate this delightful picture book., 10 Aug. 2014
Anyone with rug-rats, grubs or sprogs will appreciate this delightful picture book. It's a great read for tiny human beings whether they are into golf or not - the illustrations are fantastic. As a way of keeping kids amused this book is a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable - Golf for Children!, 13 Aug. 2014
Golf for kids? I love it. An adorable children's story with beautiful illustrations. If Daddy (or Mummy for that matter!) plays golf - this is a great little insight for young and will help them grasp an interest of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational., 2 Aug. 2014
Marmalade (QUEBEC, CANADA) - See all my reviews
What a fun and educational book for youngsters wanting to learn golf. I was gifted this beautifully illustrated book in exchange for an honest review, and I think it belongs in all golf boutiques  and school libraries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Book for Kids!, 6 Aug. 2014
I haven't seen many golf books for kids. In this one animals explain the basics. What a great way to get children interested in Golf. Easy to understand and there’s beautiful pictures. Well done!

My First Fun Golf Steps (My First Travel Books)
My First Fun Golf Steps (My First Travel Books) by John Othitis (Paperback - 1 May 2014)