5.0 out of 5 stars These really ARE 15 minute meals!, 29 April 2014
I was a bit sceptical that decent low cal meals could be prepped and cooked in 15 mins but nevertheless I’ve been looking for a cookbook like this so gave it a try. Really pleased I did, the recipes stand up - all the ones I have tried are really quick and easy to prepare and all tasted great. I’m a busy mum and always looking for quick low cal recipes to fit in around a hectic day. This ticks all the boxes for me. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick meals, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book: Delicious, Nutritious & Super-Fast Meals in 15 Minutes or Less. All Under 300, 400 & 500 Calories. (Paperback)
Yummy, quick and easy, definitely recommend, I have made the important points that would have encouraged me to buy it, why should we have to put in so many words to b accepted as a review?? Sometimes too busy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... far used this book three times and think it's great. As a mum of two young children I ..., 10 July 2014
I've so far used this book three times and think it's great. As a mum of two young children I don't have much time to cook and I prefer to cook meals from scratch. I'm trying to cut calories and it's great to be able to make meals so quickly that are tasty. I tend to used both the lunch and dinner sections for main evening meal.