5.0 out of 5 stars These really ARE 15 minute meals!
Published 12 months ago by ICG

I don't usually write a review but was so disappointed with this book I had to. The most boring, dull and uninspired looking book I have ever purchased. There are no pictures of the dishes except the one on the cover. Just grey text which makes me not want to read it!!
Published 5 months ago by deni lew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These really ARE 15 minute meals!, 29 April 2014
I was a bit sceptical that decent low cal meals could be prepped and cooked in 15 mins but nevertheless I’ve been looking for a cookbook like this so gave it a try. Really pleased I did, the recipes stand up - all the ones I have tried are really quick and easy to prepare and all tasted great. I’m a busy mum and always looking for quick low cal recipes to fit in around a hectic day. This ticks all the boxes for me. Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't usually write a review but was so disappointed with this book I had to, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Skinny 15 Minute Meals Recipe Book: Delicious, Nutritious & Super-Fast Meals in 15 Minutes or Less. All Under 300, 400 & 500 Calories. (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... far used this book three times and think it's great. As a mum of two young children I ..., 10 July 2014
I've so far used this book three times and think it's great. As a mum of two young children I don't have much time to cook and I prefer to cook meals from scratch. I'm trying to cut calories and it's great to be able to make meals so quickly that are tasty. I tend to used both the lunch and dinner sections for main evening meal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick meals, 15 Jun. 2014
Yummy, quick and easy, definitely recommend, I have made the important points that would have encouraged me to buy it, why should we have to put in so many words to b accepted as a review?? Sometimes too busy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars does as it says on the cover, 22 Oct. 2014
Quick and easy to follow with very little issue. Recommended to friends and family

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Sept. 2014
Good lot of lovely food

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipes are good but the quality of the book is not, 14 Jan. 2015
Recipes are good but the quality of the book is not. Clearly photocopied pages bound together and therefore much much cheaper than the price suggests.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
received a little disappointed.... very small and not many receipes but thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars This is excellent, meals are delicious, 28 Feb. 2015
This is excellent, meals are delicious, minimal preparation and minimal ingredients, and there's a handy list at the start of common ingredients you'll need! So good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other skinny cook books, 5 Mar. 2015
Not as good as the other skinny cook books as I find it uses too many pre made ingredients but still has some good ideas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›