4.0 out of 5 stars Great soup recipes...
I found this book satisfied my need for easy soup recipes, that were weight-loss friendly, using my recently purchased soup maker. The recipes are clear and simple to follow, and suit any type of soup maker. I'm pleased that I purchased the book.
Published 14 months ago by vivo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
It's fine but not enough basic everyday recipes. Lots of fancy soups for entertaining but I wanted more vegetable recipes.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs C J Dunn

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book: Delicious Low Calorie, Healthy and Simple Soup Machine Recipes Under 100, 200 and 300 Calories (Paperback)
This is the third copy bought, for third person I think it says it all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Nov 2014
Not often am I disappointed in a purchase but this one didn't meet my expectations. I wanted soups that were different but these were not what I was looking for. I am not into added spices but ragher for the tight simple ingredients to give a nutritious and tasty soup .

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrive quickly In good condition A bit disappointed with the recipes I'm an ..., 15 Nov 2014
Arrive quickly In good condition A bit disappointed with the recipes I'm an old fashioned girl and I would have liked some old fashioned recipes but that's just me I'm sure it will be a great book for others

4.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes, 6 Aug 2014
M. Jordan "Claire13" (Leicester UK) - See all my reviews
Some good recipes.. simple to follow.. some soups would be very expensive to make.. chilled soups are delicious... a good starter book for my next soup maker

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipes not easily transferable to the kind of soup maker I possess, 12 Sep 2014
Recipes not easily transferable to the kind of soup maker I possess. Rather too elaborate: I would have preferred more homely and "ordinary" soups

4.0 out of 5 stars Some great recipes but sometimes simplistic instructions and the quantities of ..., 5 Nov 2014
Some great recipes but sometimes simplistic instructions and the quantities of the soups vary from what is stated. Some only enough for 3 portions not 4

2.0 out of 5 stars No pictures, 10 Sep 2013
Call me shallow but I like a picture in a recipe book! Out of all the recipes there's only two I might try. The majority all use wacky ingredients/non storecupboard. I wanted a basic recipe book but these are all fancy-pants recipes. The book it paperback, and quite flimsy. Not for me but someone more adventurous might like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 Sep 2014
Soup makers are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec 2014
Fantastic soup recipes, I have tried several different ones and they all turn out delicious, would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars New soup maker, 29 Oct 2014
I am finding myself trying different recipes and enjoying the tasty results. Good low calorie soups worth savouring.

‹ Previous | 14 5 611 | Next ›