5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best recipe books I've ever bought!
I recently bought a Morphy Richards soup maker and went straight for this Skinny book, as I'd had great meals from the Skinny Slow Cooker book.

Well what a gem it is! Absolutely wonderful combinations which produce gorgeous flavours, and so easy - just bung everything into the soup maker and let the magic happen :)

I decided to start at the beginning...
Published 13 months ago by Susie Haywood

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
It's fine but not enough basic everyday recipes. Lots of fancy soups for entertaining but I wanted more vegetable recipes.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs C J Dunn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 422 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty and filling, 25 Sept. 2013
With the colder weather coming in I was in the mood for some hearty soups and stews for a change. I already had a couple of old faithful recipes but fancied something new, and this book has loads of really lovely looking soups to try . we did the thai one the other day which was delicious - and as i'm also doing the 5:2 diet the calorie counts make it brilliant for my fast days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
Love the Skinny books and this is no exception. Lots of scrummy recipes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a novice like me., 18 May 2014
I would have given it 5 stars but there is not an contents/index at the front telling you what the book contains so finding a recipe is hard work. Great recipes though and well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soup maker book, 19 April 2014
Bought this on ipad as much cheaper than in book form, recipes are varied and have some interesting ideas. Looking forward to trying the lentil dhals

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 April 2014
I am getting so much energy from this book, not only are the recipes great I can chop, change, mix and match some of the different soups. Some of which are absolutely bursting with flavour, and the best part is they are ALL so easy and mainly quick to make. ThanQ so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 6 April 2014
Seems to be quite good, some of the recipes sound quite delicious. Haven't tried any yet though, but will soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Mar. 2014
J. A. Wheat - See all my reviews
Excellent seller,good quality product at the right price & fast delivery. Just what the online purchaser requires.. Helped me loose weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes, 11 Feb. 2014
I have made a few soups out of this book and they are very good. Use my soup maker. Glad I bought it and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars dont taste skinny at all, 11 Feb. 2014
Ordered book on kindle. Easy to follow recipes and taste really good. You wouldn't think they are low calorie. Well worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 31 Jan. 2014
I bought this book for my kindle and have used several recipes from it. Clear instructions and covers use of a soup maker also. Well laid out with calorie guidance. It could have had a few more basic soup recipes in there but as I tend to throw anything and everything in my soup maker it's not too much of a problem. The carrot and honey is a good favourite. As my husband and I are on the 5:2 diet, this book is great as most recipes are around the 200/300 calorie mark. I also bought the skinny slow cooker book as well which is great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 422 | Next ›