4.0 out of 5 stars Great soup recipes...
I found this book satisfied my need for easy soup recipes, that were weight-loss friendly, using my recently purchased soup maker. The recipes are clear and simple to follow, and suit any type of soup maker. I'm pleased that I purchased the book.
Published 10 months ago by vivo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
It's fine but not enough basic everyday recipes. Lots of fancy soups for entertaining but I wanted more vegetable recipes.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs C J Dunn

4.0 out of 5 stars Great soup recipes..., 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book: Delicious Low Calorie, Healthy and Simple Soup Machine Recipes Under 100, 200 and 300 Calories (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful soups, 5 Oct 2013
This is a wonderful ebook and the recipes are delicious tried a few and wow will be working my way through it this winter great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Slurping your way slim with lots of soup sensations, 18 Jan 2014
As Cook books go, instructionally it leaves a lot to be desired, put ingredients in soup maker and select consistency. Boom job done. But the that is kind of the point. This book has a ridiculous array of soups, at least 60 recipes, all clearly set out for you. These include seafood, veggie, meat and chilled, plus some good general tips regarding stocks. I bought the kindle version which was snip at 1.99, and it has great skip to menu at the front so you can easily locate the soup you want. Best for range and budget. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best recipe books I've ever bought!, 26 Mar 2014
I recently bought a Morphy Richards soup maker and went straight for this Skinny book, as I'd had great meals from the Skinny Slow Cooker book.

Well what a gem it is! Absolutely wonderful combinations which produce gorgeous flavours, and so easy - just bung everything into the soup maker and let the magic happen :)

I decided to start at the beginning and just work my way through, although I wasn't sure about the first one, the summer salad vegetable one - but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I'd also never cooked with fennel before - but oh my I am so glad I started with this soup, because what a wonderful soup it is. An instant favourite which I will make again and again.

I also love the mushroom, cream and herb; and the sweet potato and coconut milk. That's as far as I've got but I am confident that every recipe will be a cracker.

Don't hesitate - get this book and start eating beautiful healthy soups without preservatives, additives or salt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recipe Book, 20 Oct 2013
I have tried a few of the recipes in this book and found them to be very simple and straightforward in preparation. A very good little book for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to understand, 25 Oct 2013
This is very usfull with the soup maker.
Has given me ideas of soups that I would not have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars diet here i come, 21 Oct 2013
Iris Wharton "D I Y" (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
very good valued cook book especially for those that wish to loose weight, not only is there so many varieties of soup but it also provides the calorific value per portion.. great tha

5.0 out of 5 stars Soup without gaining the pounds, 20 Dec 2013
Bought a soup machine and wanted to make some low calorie soup as my daughter is on a diet. Tried a couple of soups and they were very nice. Very pleased with my purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 4 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful and simple, 4 Jan 2014
After buying a soup maker, I bought this book for more recipes. Its packed with simple recipes to follow and covers a range of tastes. I would definitely recommend this book.