5.0 out of 5 stars spooky tales
i bought htis book for my friend as he is very interested in ghost stories, he rang me recently and said he enjoyed the book and all the different tales, some he had read before and some he had not, coming from a critical scotsman this is a positive.
Published 13 months ago by marley

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE BAD GRAMMAR BY THE AUTHOR!!!
Published 1 month ago by Jen

5.0 out of 5 stars spooky tales, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 50 Real Ghost Stories: Terrifying Real Life Encounters with Ghosts and Spirits (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars 50 real ghost stories, 11 Aug. 2013
Lynne Mather - See all my reviews
Thank you for the book. As the stories were very short it wad very easy to pick up and read a few.

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE BAD GRAMMAR BY THE AUTHOR!!!, 10 Jan. 2015
I was really looking forward to reading this book, and looking through the contents page, I immediately noticed a story entitled BLACK MAGICK. I thought there must be some reason for this not being the correct spelling of MAGIC so I turned to the story on page 54 and began reading. What struck me straight away was the authors terribly bad grammar. Not only by the spelling of Magick (there was no reason for it, other than he can't spell) but things like he was woken up not 'BY' frantic digs in the ribs, but 'MY' frantic digs in the ribs!! eh??page 55) and too many other mistakes to mention.. I did not even bother to read the rest of the story or any of the others as it appeared to be written by a child, not by an 'author' of all people. Surely a joke!. I cant believe this person is getting away with charging so much for such rubbish written in such bad text.I don't claim to be the best speller, but I'm not an author. Maybe people just don't care about these things anymore, but I do and to continue reading such badly written rubbish would I feel be an insult to my intelligence. My book is going straight to the charity shop, Very very disappointed. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Real Ghost Stories, 7 Mar. 2014
The stories kept me glued to my kindle . They were straight to the point . Finished in a day. !

5.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 6 Mar. 2014
Interesting stories, well written and in bite size pieces - easy to pick up and put down. Some quite thought provoking spooky ones as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jan. 2014
L. V. Andrews "louisevic" (derbyshire, england) - See all my reviews
i really enjoyed reading this even though i don't believe in ghosts. i have always found the subject very interesting and enjoy watching true stories of this nature on tv. the stories were interesting and i liked that they were people's real encounters that they chose to share.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost stories, 10 Jan. 2014
Loved it, I've had so many ghostly experiences myself too it's nice to read others.
I shall email them one day

5.0 out of 5 stars Good short reads., 11 Mar. 2013
Good short ghost stories, easy reads and great for a dark stormy night. Would recommend to anybody interested in the paranormal.

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 real ghost stories, 5 Feb. 2013
Mrs. F. J. Bowers "50_shades_of_book" (north yorkshire endland) - See all my reviews
I really liked this book got no dislikes at all I will be enjoying the other books she as wrote

4.0 out of 5 stars 50 Real Ghost Stories, 29 Jan. 2013
Modern accounts of ghostly events as told by the witnesses to them. Very interesting and thought provoking. Read them before going to bed.

50 Real Ghost Stories: Terrifying Real Life Encounters with Ghosts and Spirits