5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!
I am only a student at A2 but retaking AS level as I was a grade short of an A and need one for my offers. Writing essays was my problem but this book in how to write them is exactly what I've been looking for as it explains it so well and has examples.
Published 15 months ago by Owen

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
I bought this book to see whether I would recommend it to my students. Short answer - no! I personally thought that it said very little of value, and in particular would confuse AS students.
Published 6 months ago by unique625

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: How to Write Ethics & Philosophy Essays: How to Guide (Religious Studies) (Paperback)
The supporting Philosophical investigations website is the most useful resource I have to getting good grades and is incredibly helpful. When I saw they sold these books I was amazed and the sample chapter showed how thorough they were yet easy to grasp and well written

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful book, perfect for A Level RE students and great reading too, accessible, straightforward. Recommended for student, 17 Jun 2014
Really useful book, perfect for A Level RE students and great tips too, accessible, straightforward. Recommended for students of Religious Sturies and or philosophy

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Mistake- A5 size book with only 97 pages!, 10 Jun 2014
Purchased to assist daughter with A level revision and practice. This was an expensive mistake, 15 plus delivery for a book with only 97 pages and it is only A5 size; so there is not actually that much useful information included. This book promises a lot, but comes up short. Not enough useful examples, my advice....try borrow one from the library or buy 2nd hand, definitely NOT worth the money. Purchased on the back of the author, but feel very ripped off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a quick read, 11 April 2014
Some useful tips but nothing ground breaking and not written in a format that is easily accessible by sixth form students.

How to Write Ethics & Philosophy Essays: How to Guide (Religious Studies)
14.69