4.0 out of 5 stars Piqued my 7 year old's attention
Published 12 months ago by Curly Kale

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING
I ordered this having seen a positive review in The Week. I just gave it to my 7 year old and it is a big disappointment and has completely failed to attract her attention or interest. There are few actual recipes but masses if incidental information on food types etc. Had I leafed through this in a book shop I would never have bought it.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Piqued my 7 year old's attention, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Food is Fun (The Happy Mag for Kids) (Paperback)
I bought this for my seven year old son as he's sort of interested in cooking as I cook all the time. I thought the design of the book was clever as it immediately caught his interest and he wanted to make the orange cake. He's able to read everything easily and enjoys the illustrations and language used throughout the book. I'm sure we'll be doing a few recipes over the summer!

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTING, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Food is Fun (The Happy Mag for Kids) (Paperback)

Food is Fun (The Happy Mag for Kids)
Food is Fun (The Happy Mag for Kids) by Cathy Olmedillas (Paperback - 10 Nov 2011)
12.20
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available