Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 November 2013
Pre ordered this book and it arrived within one day of its release date. As a big steve McQueen fan and photography being my hobby, this book is ideal for me. Fantastic shots of the king of cool and worth every penny I paid for it. It's mainly unseen photos with very little in the way of information but if like me you appreciate good photographs then you will not be disappointed
on 9 September 2015
Great book for any fan of this true Hollywood superstar legend .
As you can see from my other reviews Mr McQueen and his life and work are a specialist subject of mine and one which I would like to think I know quite a lot about having studied him now for over 25 odd years .... :)

Although this book is excellent if you are a huge fan as I am then there is not really many pictures that you will have not seen before and in fact I have many of these already in my collection. Still it is very well made and put together and well worth the money and if nothing more worth having to add to your collection .
I have found over the past few years that books on Mr McQueen have now been better produced and seem to be of the highest quality paper and binding wise and this book is no exception :)

I hope this review as been of help and please see my other McQueen related reviews :)
on 25 May 2014
I have mixed feelings towards this book.

Positives: very nicely priced (though the price refelcts that it is much smaller and with a far lower page count than other books on McQueen). Some very stylish images. Its nice to see Feistein's work get recognition. Some nice images from Bullitt in there too, being of McQueen's best.

Negatives: some of the images suffer in quality. Also, not all of the photos are unseen. As a McQueen fan I recognised quite a few as published elsewhere. Also some of the photos are less interesting and could have been omitted either due to image quality or due to the fact that the subject is not interesting in some images (some do not show McQueen for example).
Overall im pleased to have it in my collection.
on 14 January 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loves it, the pictures are brilliant! Has been passed around the whole family! Great Coffee table book!
on 28 February 2014
This was for my brother for a christmas pressent and he loves it, another satisfied customer. Might get another copy for my dad too!
on 17 April 2014
I bought this book for my husband as part of his birthday present. He really loves it. It is very interesting and different.
on 8 January 2016
Not as informative as expected - seemed to be more about the photographer than Steve McQueen
on 12 February 2015
An excellent selection of some very good photographs
on 11 July 2014