Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 September 2014
I loves this book. The love story was great! It was a little short for me and a bit rushed towards the end but still all in all a brill book. I also liked the fact that it was not too in detail when it came to the sex in the book those parts can usually go too far!
on 3 March 2015
I enjoyed this book - I will not write a synopsis, if your reading reviews you are likely to know the plot line. It is genre'd as New Adult Contemporary - I fit into 1 of those 3 words but I enjoy a well written, entertaining book - and this fits the bill.
on 28 January 2014
This book keeps you reading from start to finish, it's easy to connect with the characters and follow their emotions all the way through. It tackles issues about being gay and same sex relationship that are true to life, well written and well worth a read.
on 2 June 2015
I thought this was a fantastic read, the characters were well fleshed out, you really grow to care for them and root for them. It's predominantly a love story that just happens to be about 2 girls, it's very natural. I would recommend this to anyone.
on 25 November 2013
This book had me! From the first chapter I was hooked. I loved the characters and felt everything they were going through and that's what I love about books and this is a must read! I so wish the author would write a follow up on how they are doing.
on 13 February 2014
The gravity between us only caught my eye due to it being reduced, I immediately bought and sat and read in one sitting. Payton and Kendall are sweet from the start but it's a beautifully written book - I definitely recommend it :D
on 13 March 2014
Lovely book! I read it in 2 days, didn't want to put it down, didn't want it to end but wanted so badly for it to be a happy ending! Best book ever! Really want another book to read now but feel like it won't compare :-(
on 29 July 2014
A feel good book. Romantic and a cute coming out book. Worth buying for a good holiday or flight book. At times predictable hut most romances are. The characters are really likeable and sweet which is always helpful.
on 17 March 2015
A brilliant read, very touching story and likeable characters with lots of humour. Quite young so not so much bedroom action, but to be honest it didn't really need it. Very impressed. It would make a great movie.
on 10 December 2013
This is a well written story, with well developed characters. It was clear that they had flaws but you can't help but warm to them

I can see some sort of sequel - (hope Kristen takes the hint :-)