on 14 September 2015
I have struggled to find a diet book just like this, it is the first diet plan where I like everything! I have only done it for a few days but I am not hungry and I am enjoying every meal so far! A great buy!!
on 9 January 2012
Got all of the clean and lean diet books, definitely worth a look, have been on the diet for just under a year and have lost 2 and half stone, its not a diet its a change of lifestyle.
on 31 January 2015
Pretends to be much better than it is.... but this sort of thing I think is very much personal choice. I think he is riding of the celebrity bit as I didn't find this practical at all. I didn't find any of the recipes practical for a busy life-style either
on 4 March 2016
I bought this to learn about clean and lean eating and lifestyle as we are hearing a lot about this in the media.
The couple are on the front cover are husband and wife and both look so healthy - numerous pics throughout the book show glowing skin, healthy bodies and gleaming hair. So you definitely feel inspired to give it a go.
Regarding the chapters and ease of access to recipes - they are divided very well into various sections eg breakfast, lunch etc.
Ingredients are easy to obtain and even though the couple are Australian it would suit UK users and readers.
I found that following the diet was easy and as long as you have prepared your meals in advance. More importantly I lost lots of weight and my skin was very good.
on 6 September 2013
i love this book i started the clean and lean diet and immediatley lost weight this book is full of delicious recipes aswell!! must buy!!
on 8 March 2016
If you are looking for clean, healthy and easy recipes that taste great the this is the book for you. If you are interested in improving the way you eat and improving your outlook on food this book will really help. I do have to say that if you just eat these recipes you wont see the pounds just fall off of you. Like any healthy eating plan it needs to be carried out in conjunction with a workout programme. If you are willing to put in the effort with both the food in this book as well as working out then you will definitely see results!!
on 31 May 2014
Fantastic book , you will loose weight if you stick to the simple principles , it will flatten your tummy in no time , no sugar cravings
on 26 September 2013
I had expected more ..but then don't we always? glossy, masses of pics of James and his wife looking glam; 'chill-axing in beautiful locations - in the sun. Or surfing / rock climbing / swimming /

load of celebs 'recipes' ... elle McPherson's revolutionary recipe contribution ? scrambled eggs. Hugh grants? Cold lamb salad --- as in put 4 slices of cold lamb on slices of tomato and mozarella. Whoopee doo.

Basically its what we've all heard before - cut the CRAP ... as in Coffee, Refined sugar, Alcohol and Processed foods.
Bread, pasta, potatoes, breakfast cereals = bad for you ....but loads and loads of (more expensive) heavy, heavy protein.

Swaps suggested: pasta with a creamy sauce for white miso scallops... tuna n rice sushi for fresh tuna steak on seaweed salad, seafood paella for rock oysters ...... getting the drift?

its a pretty book ............and I'll accept some of the recipes sound good but as a realistic diet to shape up? The jury is out.
on 13 April 2014
arrived quickly. good start to my clean living life style. some good recipes which so far are easy to follow
on 18 January 2016
All makes sense. People thought I was going to starve myself by clean eating. But all it is is not eating processed foods. To follow the 14 day plan can be expensive and you have to be organised and also need to exercise. Didn't like the name dropping - there was no need for it. The good news is I'm losing weight on this diet.