Format: Hardcover|Change

VINE VOICEon 8 July 2014
This is a lovely book. Full of beautiful felted flowers with easy to follow instructions. Whether they are as easy to create as the pictures show I have yet to find out but I am looking forward to learning from the book.
VINE VOICEon 14 December 2014
What amazes me about these designs is just how she produces such life-like felted flowers. All techniques required are clearly explained and demonstrated, with clear photographic illustration througout.
on 2 July 2014
This has to be my best buy of all the felting books I have (many)
Templates and full details with pictures to ensure you get it right.
i am so eager to get flower felting <3
on 21 July 2014
Excellent felting book & very inspirational. Can't wait to have a go at making such a variety of beautiful flowers. Love it !
on 27 September 2014
What a delightful book, the flowers are very realistic and the photography and instructions are so easy to follow. It is an inspiration and will have you making flowers in no time.

Gillian has a great understanding of how flowers are grown in nature and the way she uses the wool to re-create naturalistic flowers that would be perfect for a wedding corsage!
on 24 July 2014
Wow what a fab book.Beautiful Designs Highly recommend any crafter to but.
on 2 July 2015
This is a clear, well written book for needle felters of all abilities. The range of flowers covered is incredible and are split into sections based on skill. Start with the beginners ones and just work your way through to a truly stunning floral wreath!
on 7 December 2014
Really excellent book with good step-by-step instructions. I also really like that it shows the botanical names for the flowers under their common names.

The order of flowers in the book seemed a little random to me, but I didn't find that to be an issue, as I enjoyed flipping through the book. I liked the way projects were rated by difficulty, and the tips that the author gave. So far I have had good success with these projects.

For those who are beginners at felting (like me) or for those who are more experienced, I would recommend this book. The passion flower project is pretty awesome and I am looking forward to being skilled enough to try my hand at it.
on 27 January 2015
I came across this when searching for Needle Felting books. Be aware that is not really needle felting more wet felting! Plenty of instruction on producing felt which is then cut into petals etc, needle felting is used to attach petals and add detail only.
on 2 August 2014
A beautiful book full of ideas and instructions, Beautiful colour photos of all projects