5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Paranormal Erotic Romance!
This is the second book in the Eternal Mates series. I loved it!

Sable is a fantastic character. She is Olivia's (from Eternal Mates #1) best friend and a Hunter; one of the elite warriors working for Archangel, which is an organisation that polices the paranormal citizens living on Earth. I liked this character very much, as she is most definitely feisty! Her...
Published 16 months ago by Lynn Worton

1.0 out of 5 stars Could Have Been Better
Not a patch on the first book, which I enjoyed. This one I found hard going and positively boring, so much so that I skipped quite a few pages. One for the bin
Published 15 months ago by Limousinlass

5.0 out of 5 stars Claimed by a Demon King Review, 27 Feb. 2014
Evampire (Gonzales, LA USA) - See all my reviews
The second book in the Eternal Mates series is a thrilling action packed romance. I can’t wait to read the next one, I don’t want to give anything away the battle ended with a couple of events that definitely must be addressed and I can’t wait to see who’s book is next, there is quite a few wonderful possibilities.

See my full review at: Paranormal Haven .com

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell Never Looked So Good, 27 Feb. 2014
Felicity Heaton has only been on my reading radar for all of a nano second, but nonetheless, she is quickly creeping her way to the top of the ladder, finding her place on my Favourite Paranormal Romance Writers Of All Time list. That's quite a statement to make after only two books, but so far, she hasn't put a foot wrong for me.

I think a lot of it comes down to my personal feeling about a certain type of Alpha male. This is a tricky area, which can either make or break my enjoyment of a PNR. I would say if you're a fan of Kresley Cole's heroes, who are very male, controlled by slightly Neanderthallic instincts of protectiveness and "claiming", but are ultimately good people, who love their fated ones beyond all others and all reason, then you'll enjoy Heaton's style too.

You may recall the heroine, Sable, as the BFF of Olivia from book one. Although she's her opposite in almost every way; hard where Olivia is soft, fearless, strong, and a total badass. You know, for a human, anyway. She finds herself the object of not one immortal warrior's affection in <b>Claimed by a Demon King</b>, but two! However, only one is serious about making her his for eternity, and that's King Thorne.

Do you remember Thorne from book one? He appeared in his slightly scary demonic form at the Archangel lab (I think that was where it was) and had a very unnerving reaction to Sable. Of course, we now know that reaction was him recognizing his fated one. I just loved how Thorne tried to give Sable as long as demonically possible to come to terms with the fact that she was his. Not only that, he did everything to make her stay at his home more enjoyable. Trying to make her "hung over" food after she indulged too much on demon spirits from Hell. Quite literally. He was the most adorable demon and a beautiful man. And a virgin to boot! *dies of hormones*

Sable was amazing too. She coped admirably with all the changes despite her reticence, and was a formidable ally for Thorne. There was also more to her supernatural ability to sense danger, which was a very interesting twist that also had the benefit of introducing us to new characters and broadening the scope of the worldbuilding even further.

Do you know who kind of annoyed me in this one? Olivia! And I loved her in her own book!. But she was doing that thing where they know they're the weak link and need protecting, but insist on going with their mate to every dangerous situation, and pouting when they say "not a chance"! Ack!

Oh well. As you can see, that wasn't nearly enough to dull my enjoyment, and it's another five star rating for book two of the Eternal Mates series. Bring on the next!

5 Stars ★★★★★
ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic continuation to the series, 26 Feb. 2014
I have just finished this, and I loved it. Sable and Thorne's story is a fabulous continuation of the Eternal Mates series, and I loved the fact that other characters from VET got cameos - hello, Snow, Antoine, Aurora and Payne! - although this isn't Payne's first visit!
These books just make me want to keep turning the pages, because I want to see just what happens with Thorne and Sable...and I did love the twist that Sable isn't quite who she appears to be...I won't say any more, because I don't want to spoil things, but I found myself grinning...a lot!
And I have to say, I loved the fact that I was right about Lord Van Der Garde and his links to the others before I got to the reveal!
If you like paranormal romances, you need to try these books...can't wait for number three and the others in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Claimed by a demon king, 26 Feb. 2014
Brilliant !!!!!!!!! Fantastic story felicity Heaton is just the best writer ever . Can't wait for book three well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another good one, 25 Feb. 2014
I don't think felicity can write a bad book. Thoroughly enjoyed this although I think another can be written because lots were left open at the end. I can hope anyway as I really like these characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Follow Up!, 25 Feb. 2014
I love this series already and there are only 2 books so far! Felicity Heaton has fleshed out this world brilliantly and so far each story is unique on its own but with easy links to each other. The main characters are very believable and really do belong together. They do keep you reading because you have to know how Thorne manages to win Sable and how she softens to be the female he needs. I look forward to book 3!

5.0 out of 5 stars Devilishly good!, 25 Feb. 2014
This is the second book in Ms Heatons Eternal Mates series and it's pretty clear that she's got yet another hit series on her hands. Lovers of paranormal romance have ached for her angels , fallen for her vampires and now will grow desperate for her demons! These books are everything her fans are used to and more besides. When you pick up this book you are taking a ride to the dark side and it's a hot and steamy place to be!
Sable hunts demons! She's a trained warrior working to keep the paranormals on earth in line. All she has ever dreamed of is commanding her own elite unit and now finally it looks like it's within her grasp. War is coming and Sable is sent to aid the demon king Thorne and defeat his enemies. It's a new departure for Sable as she usually hunts all the creatures that nightmares are made of but this time she will fight at their side. Unfortunately Thorne is the most arrogant and seductive male that Sable has ever met! He seems determined to win her over but there's no way Sable is going to fall for his charms . She has a job to do and it most certainly doesn't include time for romance!
Thorne has his work cut out defending his people from enemies but he knows that Sable is destined to be right by his side. Thorne is more than happy to allow Sable time to get to know him but what he won't do is let her go! Sable is his eternal mate and somehow he will convince her that her place is with him.
We first got a glimpse of these two characters in the previous book Kissed By A Dark Prince and this sequel does not disappoint. The heroine Sable is most decidedly feisty and kick ass and really makes the hero Thorne work for his reward! She is used to a tough life and prepared to fight for what she believes right and I loved that about her. Sable is most definitely not a pushover and she deserves a male who will stand by her side proudly. .Thorne is a complex character and it's an absolute joy to peel back his layers. Whilst he's prepared to bide his time he refuses to lose sight of his goals and the love and respect of Sable is paramount to him. Two very well matched characters that truly set the page on fire!
This is a wonderful romance to lose yourself in but it's also filled with action. Ms Heaton has certainly penned an adventure for her characters to undertake and her world building is such a delight. This book is filled with characters to excite and interest the reader and fans of her Vampire series will get a pleasant surprise too, if you want a fast paced paranormal romance filled with emotion and heart then look no further because this book has it all. A joy to read and not to be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sable & Thorne's story - Loved it!!!, 24 Feb. 2014
Claimed by a Demon King is book 2 in the Eternal Mates series from Felicity Heaton. Following on directly from the end of book 1, this is Thorne and Sable's story and it is as hot & explosive as I expected it to be!!!

Sable is a demon-hunter working for Archangel. Thorne is a Demon and the King of the Third realm in Hell.
(I have to admit that while I love Loren and Olivia from book 1, Sable & Thorne are definitely my faves of the series so far!!!)

The attraction between the 2 leads was evident when they first met in 'Kissed by a Dark Prince' and it is still as bright & hot from the get-go in Claimed.

While Sable is aware of the whole Mate issue - having seen & heard of how Loren pursued Olivia - she is closed off to having her own HEA - hell, she isn't looking for a relationship, never mind a mate - and she does all she can to ignore her attraction to Thorne!
Poor Thorne, he knows that Sable is his fated one and will stop at nothing to win her round. Tough gig he's been handed there, he'll need all the luck he can get!!!

When we catch up with Thorne in Claimed he has requested the assistance of Loren and his Elven army as well as a Team from Archangel to help him in the battle against the King of the Fifth Realm and his army. This is just the beginning of an exciting adventure for the characters!!

Most of this book takes place in Hell where the war between the 3rd and 5th Realms - as well as the one in Sable's heart - continues to pick up pace..

If you remember the guest appearance from a couple of well loved characters in 'Kissed' you'll be more than a tad delighted when you see who pops up in Claimed... (I'm saying no more, you'll just have to read the book and work it out for yourself!!) ;)

As we have come to expect, Felicity has given us a story that is fast paced, full of action, intrigue & adventure - with a feisty kick-ass heroin & a decidedly determined demon.
Filled with loads of passion, heat & romance as well as a touch of humour Claimed is a brilliant addition to the Eternal Mates series. With the addition of witches (light & dark), werewolves & vampires and the introduction of some new and very interesting characters, we have loads to think about for future books.

Claimed By A Demon King is a solid 5* read for me and I can't wait for the next instalment!!

I would suggest that you read Kissed By A Dark Prince before you start Claimed though it could be read as a standalone.

**I received an ARC copy from the author in return for an honest review**

5.0 out of 5 stars Claimed by a Demon King, 23 Feb. 2014
I received an ARC edition of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

As the title says, this is book 2 in the Eternal Mates series and as such I recommend reading Kissed by a Dark Prince first, although this is not altogether necessary.

A lunar month has passed since the end of Book 1 and during that time Sable has been dreaming of King Thorne but keeps telling herself that she isn't interested. She is aiming to be Commander in Archangel and is determined to make the mission to help King Thorne a success - but only for career options, of course! Thorne has also been dreaming of Sable and knows that she is his fated female but is at a loss on how to proceed. During which time he is also trying to find a way to stop his kingdom from being overrun and how to improve his subjects' lives (if they survive the coming battle).

Felicity Heaton has written another fantastic series that you can lose yourself in. There are aspects of most characters that you can either relate to or admire... and trust me, I did a lot of admiring of Thorne! But with elves, werewolves, dragons and vampires there is someone there to interest everyone. And I just have to say that I love how the Vampire Erotique Theatre makes a show (another fantastic series if you haven't read it yet).

This book has everything from shapeshifters, vampires, demons (obviously) to war, battles, portals and angels. It is a book to immerse yourself in and not come up for air until you've finished it. Claimed by a Demon King is smoking hot and if Thorne is inexperienced, then all the angels in heaven won't be able to help Sable once he gets some experience under his belt! A perfect blend of innocence and pure, unadulterated male who has found his match in Sable. May the gods help Hell, because with this pair, anything is possible.

Highly recommended for all fans of Paranormal Romance and Felicity Heaton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, 22 Feb. 2014
I was offered an ARC copy by the author in exchange for an honest review. All opinions stated are my own.
This is the second story in Ms Heaton's new Eternal Mates series, set in the same story world as her Vampire Erotic Theatre series ( look out for cameos from that series ).
I very much enjoyed Kissed by a Dark Prince, the first in the series in which we first met our hero and heroine for this book. I instantly liked Sable as she was strong and feisty and basically ticked all the boxes I like in a good heroine.
I was intrigued by the introduction we had been given to Thorne, our demon king hero and was eager to read the next installment. I was not disappointed.
We are immediately thrown into an action packed story when Sable is sent down to hell to lead a group of human hunters to help Thorne in his war against another demon king, along with others sent to help from the Elves, Vampires and Werewolves.
Thorne knew that Sable was his destined mate but let's just say his experience with the opposite sex is rusty bordering on non-existent and his efforts proved to be equally sweet and sometimes hilarious.
Sable is equally attracted but unsure how being with someone like Thorne will effect her life.
Their journey was lovely to read as we learn more about them and their pasts and how it influences who they are now. They are both strong, awesome characters but do show their vulnerable sides and are not afraid to rely on each other.
Needless to say there is plenty of action and romance, lots of great supporting characters who I am sure we will be hearing more from later in the series.
I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this and I have to admit I actually had a bit of a tantrum at the end. I didn't want it to finish and it stayed in my head for a long time afterward.
I highly recommend it to everyone and eagerly await the next in the series in which I hope the gorgeous Vail will get his happy ending ;0)

Claimed by a Demon King: Eternal Mates Romance Series
Claimed by a Demon King: Eternal Mates Romance Series by Felicity Heaton (Paperback - 21 Feb. 2014)