5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Paranormal Erotic Romance!
This is the second book in the Eternal Mates series. I loved it!

Published 14 months ago by Lynn Worton

1.0 out of 5 stars Could Have Been Better
Not a patch on the first book, which I enjoyed. This one I found hard going and positively boring, so much so that I skipped quite a few pages. One for the bin
Published 13 months ago by Limousinlass

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Paranormal Erotic Romance!, 22 Feb. 2014
Lynn Worton "Reading is a passion and an obse... (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is the second book in the Eternal Mates series. I loved it!

Sable is a fantastic character. She is Olivia's (from Eternal Mates #1) best friend and a Hunter; one of the elite warriors working for Archangel, which is an organisation that polices the paranormal citizens living on Earth. I liked this character very much, as she is most definitely feisty! Her "shoot first, take prisoners second" attitude made me smile. She has a tendency to "leap before looking" and can get herself into some awkward situations. However, she is loyal and protective of her friends. I really enjoyed getting to know her better.

Thorne is the Demon King of the Third Realm, and is a most intriguing character. I only got a small glimpse of him near the end of the first book in the series, so was excited to meet him properly in his own story. He is a fierce warrior and leader of his people in his kingdom. He can be a bit arrogant, but he is a fair ruler. However, he also has a tender side that not many people get to see. When he first meets Sable, he realises she is his Eternal Mate, but winning her heart may be one of the hardest battles he has ever fought!

When I was offered the opportunity to read this book, I grabbed it with both hands! I am glad I did, because it is a fantastic continuation of the series. This book is full of danger, action and romance, coupled with two strong characters, which kept me hooked from start to finish! The story is told from mainly Sable's and Thorne's point of view, which gives the reader an opportunity to understand their thoughts and feelings. However, there is a fly in the ointment, and he's called Bleu. I liked Bleu's character in Kissed by a Dark Prince, but he hasn't won any points with me in this book! I am not overly fond of love triangles, and this Elfin warrior muddies up the waters quite nicely. However, that being said, this doesn't mean that it wasn't entertaining to watch the drama unfold! It was also a pleasant surprise to meet some of the characters from the Vampire Erotic Theatre series again! I must admit that I rather miss those vampires (not to mention the other paranormal characters in the series.), especially Snow and Antoine; that scene was rather intense, to say the least! And speaking of intense, there is a HUGE battle scene that was described in such a way that I felt I was actually there! In fact, the characters came alive for me too, and I felt that Thorne and Sable could walk through my door at any moment! There are a few twists and turns that surprised me and kept me guessing. I can't wait to see what surprises the next book in the series has to hold! This book could be read on it's own, but some of the story could be confusing to a few readers, if they haven't read the first book in the series.

Felicity Heaton has written another fast paced, sexy paranormal romance that I thoroughly enjoyed! I love her writing style, which flows effortlessly from scene to scene. She is number one on my favourite authors list!

I do not recommend this book to younger readers due to the extremely HOT and explicit sexual scenes. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love sexy paranormal romances full of vampires, elves, werewolves, succubi, incubi, angels, dragons and demons. - Lynn Worton

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, excellent Series!, 15 Dec. 2014
Claimed By A Demon King is book 2 in the Eternal Mates Series.

If you haven’t read book 1 “Kissed By A Dark Prince” you should, especially if you’re into the many different Species in this Genre, I really loved the first book but this one was so much more.

This is about the journey of a Demon King Known as Thorne of the Third Realm and a Kiss Ass Demon Hunter Sable of the Archangel Organisation, Sable has been selected to command an Army of Hunters to help out King Thorne is this Battle.

in the first book there were a few “subtle” hints that this pair were attracted to each other and as far as King Thorne was concerned Sable is his Fated one and he wants to claim her as his and his alone, but one totally Smoking Hot Elf maybe in the way, a rocky road ahead and a huge Battle as the Fifth Realm try to take over the Third Realm results in many different Species helping out along the way and some old friends from a previous series will also appear in cameo roles ( If you’ve read Felicity’s Erotic Vampire Theatre series you will know what/who I mean)!!

The struggles along the way for King Thorne trying to save and protect his Realm and his Love for Sable really makes this a hard book to put down, the chemistry between Thorn and Sables was exciting and Thorne being a Demon and set in his ways was rather enjoyable and in one of the chapters it was quite sweet watching him try to fathom how to treat Sable the way she should be treated and I loved the bit in the story where they have to sit down and eat a meal it was quite touching and endearing to read ((and a little funny too)! Oh and by the way… Thorne’s Horns are very sensual and one stroke will lead to some rather explosive Steamy scenes.

Now if you Love Elves, Demons, Vampires Witches and Dragons and a few more that I haven't mentioned then you are going to really love this book. With all these different Species it was like a Chocolate Selection box, which one will you choose to fall in Love with?

I definitely would recommend this book to those who Love the Paranormal World there’s such a selection of different Species and more to come in the next book too I think.

I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars of heat and action, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Claimed by a Demon King: Eternal Mates Romance Series (Paperback)
Reviewer: Bex
Rating: 4.5
Claimed by a Demon King is a hot, adrenaline fuelled read. I was really looking forward to this book after being introduced to King Thorne and Sable in Kissed by a Dark Prince. As such, this book was completely worth the wait.

Sable especially won me over in Felicity Heaton's second installment of her Eternal Mates series. I have a love for strong female leads, female protagonists who fight and don't simply roll over at the sight of a hot male. Sable was such a character, who really pushed her relationship with King Thorne, and who remained true to her warrior character.

Thorne, of course, was a smoking demon-hot! He was a pleasure to imagine, and the author managed successfully to capture his pov with ease and an impressive level of emotive appeal. Heaton managed, once again to evoke, a strong reaction from me. I felt the characters' passion and angst, felt their turmoil and desires. Heaton never ceases to surprise me with her control of the written word.

I thoroughly enjoyed book one, yet Claimed by a Demon King, I found Heaton found her stride and a new voice. Like her other series, one which we get a glimpse of in this book -which I admittedly became crazy, excited by - Heaton's confidence in her new characters seems to grow as the series progresses. I am truly looking forward to the next installment, and can't wait to discover which of her amazing characters she follows.

Disclosure: This ebook was provided by the author in exchange for an honest and not necessarily positive review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eternal Mates book 2, 21 Feb. 2014
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I really enjoyed Kissed by a Dark Prince and have been looking forward to reading this sequel ever since, Felicity Heaton has certainly got a hit on her hands with her Eternal Mates series and Claimed by a Demon King was just as good as I thought it would be. We already met both Sable and Thorn in the previous book but I really enjoyed getting to know them both better here.

Sable is a demon hunter for Archangel, she has spent years training with the single goal of becoming one of their commanders and now is her chance to prove herself. She has been put in charge of leading a team of hunters to the underworld where they have agreed to help the demon king Thorn protect the Third Realm and win the war against his enemies. She will do whatever it takes to make sure her mission is a success, especially as it almost guarantees her a promotion when she returns home at the end. Thorn's realm has been at war for centuries but with the help of the elves, vampires, werewolves and hunters he hopes to finally bring peace to his people. The first time he saw Sable he knew she was his eternal mate but as much as he wishes to claim her he doesn't want to force her into something she isn't comfortable with, as the danger increases he must decide what is more important though - claiming Sable or protecting his people.

We had already seen Thorn's attraction to Sable in the first book so it was no surprise to discover that he had recognised her as his mate. What did surprise me was that he was so willing to go slowly with Sable and let her take the lead in their relationship. He recognised how special she was and he knew that forcing her into something that she wasn't ready for would just break things between them beyond repair. Sable is a warrior, someone who is fierce and proud and she wouldn't take kindly to being pushed too far. I loved how she is prepared to stand up for herself and for those she cares about, once she realises that she has feelings for Thorn she wants to prove that she is strong enough to be his queen and that she will fight for him just as much as he fights for her. What I love about this series is that although you have soul mates who recognise each other immediately the couples still take time to get to know each other and you get to see them gradually fall in love. There may be instant attraction because of their bond but the respect, friendship and love takes time to grow. Sable and Thorn are both strong characters, they are both fighters and they both like to be in control so it isn't easy for either of them to hand the reins to someone else but in spite of that they learn to trust in each other so they can build something special together.

I said in my review of Kissed by a Dark Prince that I wanted to see more of Loren's right hand elf Bleu and I was granted my wish in this one. He is determined to fight Thorn for Sable's affections and he takes great pleasure in pushing things which drives Thorn crazy. I have to admit that Bleu's attitude had started to annoy me a little here though. I would have respected him more if I'd thought he was crazy in love with Sable but I never felt they were anything more than friends, in fact it was seemed seemed more like Bleu thought she was a challenge than that he wanted to be with her forever. Luckily once Sable has made it perfectly clear she isn't interested in him he backs off a bit and was more like is usual self which made me like him again. I do really hope that we'll get to see his story at some point in the series but I have a feeling it won't be any time soon. It hasn't been announced yet who will be the next couple in the series but I have picked up on at least 2 couples who I think might get their own books and I'm looking forward to seeing if I'm right or not.

Alongside the fabulous romance this story also contains a lot of action and some great battle scenes. While the first book focuses on the elves this one is all about the demons but it also introduces us to other new species who I think we'll be seeing a lot more of in the future (I REALLY want to see more of the dragons!!). We get to catch up with characters from the previous book (there are some lovely scenes with Loren and Olivia along with a reappearance of a wounded warrior who I'm already crazy about!) and if you've read Felicity Heaton's Vampire Erotic Theatre series you'll see some cameos from your favourite old characters too. I can't wait to see where this series goes next and I'm looking forward to seeing if any of my couple predictions come true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissable, 22 Feb. 2014
I've read Kissed by a Dark Prince, which is the first book in Felicity Heaton's Eternal Mates series, and loved it! I could not wait to read the next one and so when this one came out i was on it like a kitten on a ball of wool!

We'd met Sable in the first book and briefly met Thorne so it was nice to have their characters depended. I had imagined Bleu to be with Sable as eternal mates and have to admit i was horrified and upset when i found out that wasn't the case. However, i think Felicity Heaton did a brilliant job and i fell for Thorne and Sable's romance throughout the book. I can't, however, wait to see who Bleu does end up with and hopes she makes him work for her ;)

Felicity Heaton has the ability to capture her readers attention and is then able to retain it with quick plot twists and new characters. If you haven't read the first book in this series then i suggest you do. Personally, i don't think you absolutely need to read Kissed by a Dark Prince before this book as Felicity Heaton does go over a few points that you already knew subtly so that you are able to catch up. But i do recommend Kissed by a Dark Prince as well.

I can't wait for the next book in this series and hope that you enjoy reading the series as much as i have and will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 Sept. 2014
Felicity Heaton does it again - 5 star read

What a book, great characther, great story with a blooming romance at its midst. It's not all romance, love and sex though there a war to be fought!

This book starts up soon after Kissed by a Dark Prince finishes, we have the adorable Loren and his mate all over this story too, you can't get enough of Loren. Bleu play a part too along with lots of other strong characthers. Including werewolves and vamps.

Back to the main purpose Sable, an employee of Archaeangel a warrior who,has worked hard to find her place and now she has, she's leading her human fighters into hell to help a Demon King.

Thorne, a seemingly stubborn yet warm and caring King of Demons, you find out so much more of the sexy king as the book goes on, I especially love his horns!

This is book 2 of the Eternal Mates Series, so guess what there destined to be together and it's a fabulous journey, made even better by the other characthers in the background.

A must read for Felicity Heaton fans and all PNR fans

5 Demonish Stars.

**I received this book for an honest review**

5.0 out of 5 stars He can claim me anytime, 16 Oct. 2014
The 2nd book in the Eternal Mates series, and boy is it a good one. I really enjoyed the first book and it was great that the characters from that book were still involved in the story in this book, so we get to follow along with them also. I loved the dynamics between Thorne and Sable. The chemistry is red hot between them. I enjoyed the fact that in the beginning he was a real Neanderthal with her and the scene in the corridor had me laughing out loud, but as he comes to know her and her needs he becomes more civilized for her, but only her. There are some real laugh out loud moments especially between Thorne and Bleu (the coffee), which I thoroughly enjoyed. The humor doesn't detract from the heated chemistry or the lovely tender moments between the characters. It also introduces us to new characters which I'm looking forward to learning more about in the following books. All in all this is a fab read, full of action, fated love, sexual chemistry and characters of every sort, each with their own story. Can't wait for the next one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eternal Mates book 2, 21 Feb. 2014
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 9 April 2015
I loved this book!
I like my female characters to be strong, intelligent without being too serious and Sable is perfect. The situations that she gets herself into were wonderful to read and I really did lol!
The balance of action, romance, intrigue and passion kept the pace and story development running along nicely. We were introduced to some new characters and learned a bit more about the realms in Hell (some characters I hope to see again in future books) and along with "old friends" from book 1 Kissed By A Dark Prince, Ms Heaton treated her loyal fans to other surprises in this book too.
In short, I found his book a real page turner and loved immersing myself in Sable and Thorne's story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paranormal Pleasures, 22 Mar. 2015
Book 2 is full of action, with wars between the realms in Hell, which we learn more about, King Thorne is just yum, nothing more to say about him, my favourite is still Bleu and he is in this one quite abit, so I am very happy, the characters are really well written, just like the first in this series, Sable has a choice in this one, lucky girl, King Thorne or Bleu, but when your Eternal Mate is one of them, there is only one choice, isn't there? or will work get in the way? I am loving this series the more I read the books in it, Highly recommended.

Claimed by a Demon King: Eternal Mates Romance Series
Claimed by a Demon King: Eternal Mates Romance Series by Felicity Heaton (Paperback - 21 Feb. 2014)