5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me
I recommend this book 100%. Whilst there's nothing in here that's a magic potion for passing the assessment centre it does act as a very good guide. It gives a few good examples of what could be asked in the competency based interview, plus provides a structured approach to the role plays and report writing.

I'm pretty sure had I not bought this book I would...
Published 5 months ago by Joe

1.0 out of 5 stars THE JOB U DESERVE
EVERYTHING U NEED TO HAVE THE JOB U DESERVE IS IN THIS BK AND DVD.SO IF U HAUE THE RIGHT ABILITY AND QUALIFACATIONS THIS IS 4 U
Published 7 months ago by CENTRAL LONDON MAN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: How To Become A Police Officer 2014 Version - The ULTIMATE Guide to Passing the Police Selection process (NEW Core Competencies): 1 (How2Become) (Paperback)

I'm pretty sure had I not bought this book I would not have passed the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, 8 Feb 2014
I went for the assessment last week after revising with this book and passed! The assessment is so intense! Any extra material is a great help and this book is 100% accurate

5.0 out of 5 stars How to become a Police Officer, 15 Dec 2013
Really good book! recommend to anyone that wants to become a police officer. The interactive stuff is really good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help to get a job in the Police!!!!, 2 Nov 2013
This is a second book by Richard McMunn that I purchased. Thanks to his book How to become a PCSO I was able to prepare myself for a recruitment process and in fact I got a job as a PCSO last year!!!! This year I applied for a Police Officer role and again I thought ... Richard McMunn!!!! I ordered his book and now getting ready for my assessment. This is a great help, his DVD and book made me aware how to present myslef effectively during the recruitment process and increased my confidence. There are lots of hints and tips that help to build your knowledge and focus on the most important things. Richard McMunn tells you that it is worth to fight for your dream and tells you how to achieve it. Plenty of examples and advices that give you good start to find the best answers for questions that you will get during an interview. There are examples of tests and role plays that every candidate has to go through. Overall, great book that helps me to stay positive and believe that I can get a job of my dreams!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 Mar 2014
Really good book, small and pricey but the content was well worth it. Exactly what I needed and no more

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Mar 2014
Full of excellent tips and advice, and very relevent. It's easy to read and understand and takes you through the recruitment process step-by-step. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need!, 14 July 2014
K. Mirfield (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This book is amazing and a real must for anyone applying to become a Police Officer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars got through to my final interview, 28 April 2014
I have been a police civilian for a few years now working in custody. I have wanted to be a police officer since I was 13. This would be my 3rd application for the police. My 1st time was when I was 18 and then when I was 20 I never brought a book to help with learning core competencies and what to say in role plays as well as report writing. However I brought the book my third time applying and I read and revised this book solidly. It helped with my assessment centre as I got an overall % of 72% and scored mainly A's and b's this book really helpful only if you revise it. You need to be dead set on being a police officer as the application process is hard! Gaining police experience really helps with your application too. Join the specials or even ask your local force if they participate in ride alongs.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must if your want success!, 25 Mar 2014
I have got through to the assessment stage of the recruitment process thanks to the services and information provided by how2become. If you really want to massively increase your chances of success in the police recruitment process, then I 100% recommend investing the money into this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›