5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an internet marketing book which delivers exactly what it promises (and more!)
If you need to find niches to run your business I can't recommend this book highly enough.

I should say that I'm a student of Christine's having met her at a conference and she is a rare breed in this world of supposed gurus in that she delivers hugely practical and valuable ideas and solutions which actually work. She is known in the industry for making what...
Published 6 months ago by Amazonwonder

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible
Awful book about scamming. This is an expensive book and as soon as it arrived, it was clear that the quality is pretty bad, not a lot spent on printing that's for sure.

In the foreword the author says that grammar and typos need to be excused as she is not English, why she cannot pay a good proof reader with all the money she is making I don't know...
Published 3 months ago by KM

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read if you are looking for niches, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Niche Marketing Ideas & Niche Markets. Finding Niches Made Easy. 177 Free Ways to Find Hot New Profitable Niches (Paperback)
“So simple and yet so efficient” is how I can summarise this book. The author explains all the steps she goes through before deciding a new niche. I really like the fact that she shows so many of her own examples, no internet marketer ever does that! I love this book so much that I’ve already bought one of the author’s other books.
Learned a tremendous amount from this book and now I know where I’ve gone wrong with previous niches that didn’t earn me any money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Niches Made Easy, 22 May 2014
Niches Made Easy is an excellent book about how to find profitable niches and use the
information to build a profitable online business. The thing I liked about this niches
book was that Christine explained everything in I way that I could easily follow what she
was saying. If you are interested in building a profitable business online then I
recommend that you read this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic recipe book for niches!, 21 May 2014
Christine always delivers what she promises and this book is no exception, it provides concise easily understood and logical strategies for finding profitable niches. Good work Christine!

5.0 out of 5 stars shocked at the amount of information and resources, 21 May 2014
After having bought so many crappy eBooks from the so called “guru” internet marketers, this book is a breath of fresh air. I was pleasantly surprised at how much brilliant content this book has. I’ve learned a lot!

The author exposes a lot of her own niches that are number 1 for their keywords, proving that she knows what she is talking about.

Definitely recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars In-depth tips and guidance, 20 May 2014
This book is chock full of resources and strategies to help you find a new profitable niche. No nonsense and no hype anywhere to be found in this book! You can see clearly that the author knows what she is talking about as she shows over 15 of her own niches being number one. If someone can show proof that they can do it themselves, you can believe them!
I have already found a new niche with the methods explained in the book and I am pretty confident that I will be number 1 in my new niche, thanks to this book.
Great book bursting with solid information and resources.

5.0 out of 5 stars That's what you call a book!, 16 May 2014
I've bought a few Kindle books on niche marketing and they were all a disappointment with little information in them.

Now this one is different cookie: a REAL book, with great information, love it. I've lost track how many websites are listed in this book that I've never heard of.
I have already found one niche with the methods explained in the book.
I will buy the other books by the same author as I like her style of writing and the brilliant things she teaches.
I've enjoyed reading this book so much and I've learned a vast amount of new stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treasure Chest of Niche Sources, 16 Oct 2014
This is a real gem of a book, with seriously great information on an area that everybody I know has struggled....finding niches!!

I've already recommended this book to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of ideas, 23 Oct 2014
Fantastic. I'm still working my way through it and have already uncovered niches. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book delivers exactly what it says in the title, 14 May 2014
Finding new niches is straight forward, however finding profitable niches is quite hard. This book covers the first issue but more importantly helps you to find profitable niches. That's what I needed. But it also tells you how to target those niches to make money.

This is a great, up to date book, for discovering new niches and I highly recommend it to you.

(I purchased the book direct from the web site but wanted to put the review on Amazon)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
Great book and well worth the money ;)