Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 December 2013
I'm a huge ofah fan and this book has plenty of funny one liners, but at £1.79 it's daylight robbery. Forget the 160 pages in the description, it's just taken me under 15 minutes to read it. lots of space filling - large font, two jokes per page taking up only half the space. Save your money.
on 13 December 2013
I found that what was in the book was very amusing and entertaining, but overall I thought that the book was too small and not enough reading. It could have been a bit larger.
on 5 November 2013
received in good condition and on time I am only half way thought this book but it brings back lots of good thinks.
on 2 December 2013
Was disappointed, not nearly as funny as I had hoped. Felt it was a waste of money, hey ho you cannot win them all
on 24 November 2013
The book is for a real fan who likes everything about the show. Would not mean a great deal to anyone who does not know OFAH very well. Good stocking filler.
on 2 January 2014
I bought this as you do as a huge OFAH fan ,but to be honest I found it rather boring and very lazily written and quite pointless . Any fan will know all these quotes and clips from the show so you are not actually reading anything new here :(
4 out of 10 for me :(
on 17 January 2014
Hopefully this will start a trend for proper Saturday night viewing instead of things like The Voice and Strictly Come Dancing; also quietening down of the manic clapping and screaming from the audience, although probably encouraged by the producers.
on 5 December 2013
Well what can you say about this, it may only be small but it will make you laugh every time you read it. Bought a couple for stocking fillers and they went down a treat
on 22 March 2014
super book ordered and delivered perfect and always a good read with many laughs and a brilliant actor full of fun
on 19 August 2013
I bought this for my sons OFAH collections and he enjoyed it a lot. So recommned highly for OFAH fans I was told !