5.0 out of 5 stars My cool motorcycle, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: My Cool Motorcycle: An Inspirational Guide to Motorcycles: An Inspirational Guide to Motorcycles and Biking Culture (Hardcover)
Fantastic coffee table book. A must have for any motorcycle fan. Amazing words combined with terrific photography make this a compelling read. Great human interest stories from real people who share my enthusiasm and passion for motorbikes.
Covers topics from India to California (Norfolk)' just brilliant.,

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and quirky stories from dedicated owners who really appreciate their bikes I like the style of writing and the super, 29 July 2014
Another winner from Chris Haddon and Lyndon McNeil! Interesting and quirky stories from dedicated owners who really appreciate their bikes I like the style of writing and the superb photography. Can't wait for the next one in the series to come out!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Cool Book Indeed !!, 30 Jan. 2015
Philip Piper "Da Chopfather" (Leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
A thoroughly enjoyable and informative book. So many of the books about choppers and custom bikes are just rehashes of old stuff but this is all new pics with a new take on both new and old styles . Covers lots of genres of the custom and standard scene with the emphasis on the new retro styles and some really interesting interviews with characters such as Huggy Leavers . If you like customs , modifieds and keeping abreast of current motorcycle trends this book is for you . If you're just in to the latest fastest bike out of Japan then it probably isn't ! A great book revisited time and time again . Loved it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
First class love the book

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this for a gift ... wish I had kept it for myself., 5 Feb. 2015
Beautiful book - some lovely bikes and great photographs.
I got this for a gift ... wish I had kept it for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book and brings back lot`s of Memory's from the ..., 26 Sept. 2014
Excellent Book and brings back lot`s of Memory's from the past great read and great Bikes... But I might be Bios as I`am in it.....

5.0 out of 5 stars bitta biking fun, 11 Mar. 2015
enjoyed the format and the subject
cant fault it

5.0 out of 5 stars fun book, 1 Dec. 2014
Fun coffee table book, fast delivery from the vendor

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the motorcycle enthusiast, 29 Nov. 2014
Bought for a Christmas gift, looks interesting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Dec. 2014