Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 November 2013
I bought this book on the back of reviews and, whilst I have only made a few things so far, all have turned at well - the Glitter Fudge Brownies went down very well at a school cake sale and it is great book to browse through for those comfort baking moments.
on 3 October 2013
Love this book, lots of gorgeous pictures and the variety of recipes are just fabulous.

Really think the style of Stacie Stewarts writing brings this book into my top 10 books (I have over a hundred baking books so top 10 is pretty prestigious!)
on 27 December 2013
I mainly bought it because there is a photo in of my daughter in it who was friends with her family ,but then when i received it I looked through the recipes and there are some lovely ones
on 29 March 2013
I have been lured through the pages of 'Stacie Bakes' from the mouth-watering cake on the cover through to the very last recipe in this baking collection and have been inspired to get those baking tins back out yet again. The information presented is quite thorough and with some of her family history woven through the recipes I found the reading experience to be wonderfully delightful. This is an excellent gift either for oneself or for a special friend.
on 7 March 2013
This book is really unique in its design, I love it! The retro style mixed with the beautiful photography makes this book lovely to look at. As for the recipes, there are some really unusual ones, like Gin and Tonic Dessert and Chocasheek! The Black Beehive Cake is genuinely the tastiest thing I've ever eaten. The seasonal theme of the chapters makes this book an ideal source of inspiration when needing ideas for presents for Mother's Day, Easter, Valentine's Day as well as gifts for Christmas. The book even includes no-butter alternatives for January when you are feeling the bloat! Stacie's charm, wit and informal approach comes through in all the recipes and the family feel makes this book a great gift for friends and family as well as being a perfect one to keep for yourself.
on 4 April 2013
For anyone who loves baking and baking books this is a must.

It contains loads of lovely recipes; I haven't tried all of them just yet! It's more than just a baking book. It's beautifully presented with little personal titbits from Stacie as well as mouth watering pictures and photography.

Really, highly recommended.
on 14 June 2013
Would happily have paid full cover price for this!! There are so many of the recipes I want to try that I can't decide which to try first.
on 13 April 2013
This book is excellent, the reason i brought this book is because i was looking for something different ,and these beautiful mouth watering cakes are just what i was looking for....the book is well layed out with excellent easy to follow receipes and beautiful poto's.
on 7 May 2013
Beautiful book, lovely pictures. The Elvis bars are fantastic, went like a bomb when I made them. One star off because some of her recipes don't recommend the use of seasonal ingredients (fresh peaches in winter??) but am looking forward to trying out more recipes!
on 5 April 2013
really good book, the black cake is very good. I would recommend to anyone to buy this book, friends all want a copy.