4.0 out of 5 stars Great books
We have been using Alan Rogers books for years, just updated to 2014. Always reliable and very useful for campers!
Published 7 months ago by D. A. Mitchell

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Published 10 months ago by J Goslin

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Alan Rogers - The Best Campsites in Italy, Croatia & Slovenia 2014 (Alan Rogers Guides) (Paperback)
I bought this book as we will be campervanning in Italy this year. It's dreadful, badly laid out and difficult to navigate. I would return it if I could. For example we intend visiting Venice, but all the sites have their addresses in Italian and are listed with a Veneto address which is the region rather than Venice itself. The word Venice does not seem to appear in the entry nor are there any directions on how to get to Venice itself or how far the site is from the town. Not helpful, and confusing if you do not speak Italian.
There are no meaningful maps to identify location, and not very many campsites in each region. I have had to locate sites on the internet where you can get far more helpful information and many many more sites with links to the site's websites. Would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 4 May 2014