5.0 out of 5 stars The best campsites in Britain and Ireland
I'd recommend this book to anybody looking to escape away to a campsite, I'm new to this type of holiday but found the info good photos good and the book was well organised so easy to use, it is worth checking the rates though and don't be put off by the high prices as they are only published prices and in reality the actual price is lower. Good book though.
Published 6 months ago by Langer06

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all sites accept tents
This book is quite comprehensive, but I really wanted a campsite book for camping in a tent.
I have not been able to use the sites in the book yet as the sites I was interested in did not accept tents!
It is not always clear at a glance if the site has camping for tents.
Some seem to be just caravan parks. I'm not sure if this is camping or not.
I was...
Published 23 days ago by 1dee

5.0 out of 5 stars The best campsites in Britain and Ireland, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Alan Rogers - The best campsites in Britain & Ireland 2014 (Alan Rogers Guides) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Easy to Use, 28 Feb 2014
I would definitely recommend this book as it's really easy to use and tells it like it is. I have now booked some campsites based on reviews in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Mr. Martin Coles "Coler" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Was a present for a new caravaner. Well received

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all sites accept tents, 2 July 2014
It is not always clear at a glance if the site has camping for tents.
Some seem to be just caravan parks. I'm not sure if this is camping or not.
I was disappointed with the book and had more success with my out of date but loyal Cades campsite book and further up to date details on the internet.
I suppose it will be ok as a back up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 April 2014
Great book full of great information and will be good for arranging our touring holiday in the uk. It arrived on time as stated

Alan Rogers - The best campsites in Britain & Ireland 2014 (Alan Rogers Guides)
8.39