Format: Board book|Change

on 2 February 2014
For my son it works better if he can see in real life the things from books, then he is more enthusiastic about the book and keeps his attention on it for long time. Some of the items of this book (helicopter, airplane, barge etc) are out of our reach at the moment, so he pays less attention the these items in the book. Bicycle, motorbike, tractor, bus - are very much adored. I think it's a great book to travel with, small, light, specially if you expect to meet some of the vehicles on your way, to create the link between the book and life.
on 4 October 2013
My 16 month old loves this book, the pictures are great and colourful. A real gem, i have already ordred some as gifts as have received lots of comments.
on 1 November 2015
Wonderful illustrations and a great study hardback-winner!
on 26 December 2015
Fantastic book with beautiful illustrations!
on 19 March 2015
My 2 1/2 year old daughter loves this book.
on 5 June 2016
Lovely pictures and great quality
on 16 August 2014
very good book
on 12 November 2013
My daughter has a thing about vehicles at the minute, so I thought this little book might occupy her in the house. It does, but the pictures are a bit dated and American, which is a bit confusing as some of the vehicles are different to what she would recognise. Other than that though, an ok book.