5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, an erotic read.
I seem to have spent a lot of money on books which claim to be erotic and they're just soft. This is more like it. A fabulous book.
Yes there is strong descriptive language, but I don't want fluffiness when I read erotica I want imagination, good writing and a bit of wholesome filth.
I hope there's another volume soon.
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother
I bought this book two weeks ago for my holiday. thankfully i bought another different one.
I am extremely disappointed witht this book. When it arrived i was shocked how thin the book is!! It has not more than 50 pages.
Published on 1 Aug 2012 by lucie

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, an erotic read., 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Paperback)
I hope there's another volume soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Paperback)
There are about 7 stories, but they all sound the same!!! I gave up reading it completely after about 3 stories. Every single one of them was the same. The same words, the same descriptions,etc. Just like the author has no imagination whatsoever. It just sounded like 7 stories put into one. But just soooo boring. I absolutely DO NOT recommend this book at all. If your memory is longer than 5 minutes, buy another book. One where things wont be boring and predictable. Any by the way, this book is Not sexy or erotic at all. And also, it will not teach you new tricks to do to, or with, your man, at least, did not teach me anything new, which was something i was hoping for!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hothothot, 23 Dec 2011
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Kindle Edition)
This really is a very wicked read. Brilliantly set up tales of naughtiness that certainly gave me some ideas to try out...roll on Vol. 2!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Paperback)
This book was well worth buying i fancied something a bit different to read and it is that.Men and woman will enjoy this book i couldnt put it down.But its not for the faint hearted it really is well rather raunchy lol.It put a smile on my face anyway !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories by a great writer, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Kindle Edition)
This is the type of book that when you start to read the first story you know you will not want to put it down until you have finished the last story. Kitty is very discriptive in her writing and you feel as if you are with her in the stories.xx

2.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Kindle Edition)
This was reccomended by my friend after reading 50 shades. It is rubbish. No plot just sex stories with no romance just sex. If thats what your looking for then you will like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Paperback)
Actually bought this for my husband as one reviewer said it was suitable for men ... he was a bit curious about the 50 shades tomes I was reading at the time!
Several short stories about various scenarios, so I suppose if one doesn't appeal some others will?
Anyway, well written stories, and good fun was had by all as we read them!!!!! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Worm, 14 July 2012
Mrs. Barbara Horsfall (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Paperback)
This book is not what I was expecting, but read it. To say I enjoyed it would be a lie. This is more of a holiday book or one to be shared with a partner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty strokes, 28 July 2014
digsblues (Oceanside, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Kindle Edition)
This is a book of 8 short erotic stories. It is not a big book, but satisfying to read. The author is short and to the point, without a lot of romance and love fluff. It's just my kind of book. If you like quick and raunchy, you'll enjoy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitty - what a naughty girl, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Strokes of Genius (Kindle Edition)
Mistress Von Klass presents a series of short naughty stories, reflections of the sensual possibilities in life, a chance to submerge yourself in pleasure for a while.

Well written, entertaining throughout, looking forward to Vol 2!

Heartily recommend to those of a sexual disposition.

Strokes of Genius
Strokes of Genius by Kitty Von Klass (Paperback - 26 Jan 2012)
4.99