Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 May 2013
my new cards arrived this morning.... soooooo goood... the lady is a genius, went through each card and they make perfect sense, each animal linked in beautifully, lovely earthy symbolism, beautiful colours and pictures, lovely accompanying book, i am in heaven!!! :-)
on 9 May 2014
I was delighted to receive these beautifully illustrated cards which arrived well on time and in excellent condition.
I would recommend them as a gift to any like minded friend or family.
on 29 May 2014
Brilliant, much better than expected. Cards are not as flimsy as I thought. Pictures are lovely.Book is great with well written explanations.
on 11 November 2013
I have many Tarot and Oracle decks (I'm getting quite addicted!). I am a huge lover of all animals and realised that I did not own an animal deck! I have a couple of cat themed decks as I adore cats but I wanted one that would portray and honour the animal kingdom. There are other animal decks around and I spent a lot of time choosing the right one for me. I was immediately drawn to this deck. It is full of life, colour and vibrancy. But do not be fooled that this is an airy fairy deck with childlike storybook pictures. Quite the contrary, there is much symbolism in each card and each animal has a very specific and special message for those that seek it. The deck itself has the Minors/Majors as in a traditional style deck with 4 suits. However the suits are slightly different: Pentacles are Fossils, Swords are Feathers, Wands are Branches and Cups become Shells. The Court cards of Page, Knight, Queen and King become Seer, Seeker, Nurturer and Guardian. There is a really lovely full colour book that accompanies the deck which is packed with information and guides the reader through step by step. There are a few tarot spreads to get you started and a sample reading spread to help with interpreting your cards. A full page description of each card and it's associated meaning, animal advice and teaching is included, alongside the card itself. For those that do reversals in their readings, the card backs are fully reversible and have an image of the Coyote (trickster) on it which is the equivalent of the Fool in traditional symbolism. I highly recommend getting hold of this deck if you can, the pictures online don't really do it justice. I think think this is going to be one of my favourite decks alongside Tarot of Pagan Cats and the Crystal Visions tarot. Buy it! :)
on 19 June 2013
I received this deck today, i wasn't sure i would appreciate the animal theme of the deck but i absolutely love it!! A very charming deck with a lovely mini companion book (96 pages) and the artwork is beautiful. This deck has much wisdom to share :)
on 16 January 2016
Absolutely love this deck. Great imagery, lovely to work with, happy querents too. If you love animals you'll love these cards. Accompanying book is good read too. Although I don't use the book to read cars with. Just nice to see how the maker of these cards view the animals inclosed.
on 15 February 2016
The cards are beautiful, and the small book is actually really good!
One thing though, the cards is not as good quality paper as I could wish for.. I makes sense with the price, I just think it's a shame because these are the animal cards I like the most so I would like them to last a very long time..
on 12 March 2016
Beautiful deck but I'm not sure that I can understand where some of the animal references are from in relation to a tarot deck. I think without the book, a beginner would struggle. I love animal related tarot, but even this one was a struggle for me.
on 14 June 2016
I love these cards. The colors are wonderful and the book is very good. The cards are not thick but that doesn't bother me. Very happy to have these cards in my collection.
on 25 May 2015
I totally agree with previous reviews a truly beautiful deck, especially for animal lovers.
Comprehensive manual, very happy