5.0 out of 5 stars everything and more, 18 May 2013
This review is from: The Animal Wisdom Tarot - Book and Cards Box Set (Paperback)
my new cards arrived this morning.... soooooo goood... the lady is a genius, went through each card and they make perfect sense, each animal linked in beautifully, lovely earthy symbolism, beautiful colours and pictures, lovely accompanying book, i am in heaven!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars animal tarot, 29 May 2014
Brilliant, much better than expected. Cards are not as flimsy as I thought. Pictures are lovely.Book is great with well written explanations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot cards, 9 May 2014
I was delighted to receive these beautifully illustrated cards which arrived well on time and in excellent condition.
I would recommend them as a gift to any like minded friend or family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush deck!!, 19 Jun 2013
I received this deck today, i wasn't sure i would appreciate the animal theme of the deck but i absolutely love it!! A very charming deck with a lovely mini companion book (96 pages) and the artwork is beautiful. This deck has much wisdom to share :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning!, 11 Nov 2013
K. Tailor (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have many Tarot and Oracle decks (I'm getting quite addicted!). I am a huge lover of all animals and realised that I did not own an animal deck! I have a couple of cat themed decks as I adore cats but I wanted one that would portray and honour the animal kingdom. There are other animal decks around and I spent a lot of time choosing the right one for me. I was immediately drawn to this deck. It is full of life, colour and vibrancy. But do not be fooled that this is an airy fairy deck with childlike storybook pictures. Quite the contrary, there is much symbolism in each card and each animal has a very specific and special message for those that seek it. The deck itself has the Minors/Majors as in a traditional style deck with 4 suits. However the suits are slightly different: Pentacles are Fossils, Swords are Feathers, Wands are Branches and Cups become Shells. The Court cards of Page, Knight, Queen and King become Seer, Seeker, Nurturer and Guardian. There is a really lovely full colour book that accompanies the deck which is packed with information and guides the reader through step by step. There are a few tarot spreads to get you started and a sample reading spread to help with interpreting your cards. A full page description of each card and it's associated meaning, animal advice and teaching is included, alongside the card itself. For those that do reversals in their readings, the card backs are fully reversible and have an image of the Coyote (trickster) on it which is the equivalent of the Fool in traditional symbolism. I highly recommend getting hold of this deck if you can, the pictures online don't really do it justice. I think think this is going to be one of my favourite decks alongside Tarot of Pagan Cats and the Crystal Visions tarot. Buy it! :)

The Animal Wisdom Tarot - Book and Cards Box Set
The Animal Wisdom Tarot - Book and Cards Box Set by Dawn Brunke (Paperback - 25 April 2013)
10.49