on 21 July 2015
I am only working through this as I go, hence only four stars and not five. However let me say that what I've read is brilliant and really helps unpack stuff from which preaching, which is what I am using it for, can be done and done well. It's inspirational, devotional, insightful and helpful. I plan to get its companion to continue with my series through Romans.
on 10 March 2014
Keller is very easy to read. It will give you a good outline on the first 7 chapters and will me more than helpful to people doing bible studies and more.
on 25 April 2016
Bit tricky to follow
on 20 October 2015
Brilliant I listen as I'm ironing, and every night as I go to sleep. Well explained, really challenges, feeds the spirit nicely, well read, brilliantly put in easy to understand modern way.
on 6 January 2015
excellent study book- brings romans to life
on 1 October 2014
Excellent in every way MANY THANKS!!!
on 10 February 2016
Great book which has explained Paul's letter which can be complex and helped make it relevant to me. Very readable.
on 4 March 2016
Excellent
on 27 August 2015
This is a very conventional and uninspiring commentary on Romans that ducks most of the interesting issues. The narrator has a monotonous presentation and acts to drag the material even further down.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse