I just replied to a comment on here, and realized I basically wrote my own review in that effort. So I am mostly repeating myself now ... :)
Here is my review of this very enjoyable book. I do recommend it.

Published 2 months ago by Lonnie T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dedicated Bolan Fan - Poor Quality Book Print
Published 11 months ago by Stephen M

3.0 out of 5 stars Dedicated Bolan Fan - Poor Quality Book Print, 15 July 2014
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
I purchased this book on the back of 'Wilderness of the Mind', which is my favourite Bolan book (of which I have many) written by Danielz (then John Willans) and his now Wife, Caron Thomas, a truly beautiful and quality book for the true fan. You are obviously reading this review as a Bolan fan and whatever your opinion on Danielz and T.Rextasy, this is a review of this book only (as it should be).
The dedication and obvious love for Bolan and his music shines throughout the pages in the book but the quality of the printed paper and black & white grainy photographs (some barely visable) are very poor compared to the printed quality of 'Wilderness of The Mind'.
The positive side of the book is discovering how they came to obtain many of Bolan's 'lost or poorly stored classic recordings' many of which I and many others have had the chance to purchase over the last 20 years or so entirely due to the dedication and commitment of Danielz and Caron. I would gladly buy again and keep this book in my collection if the printed quality is improved 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read - wonderful experiences and much respect for Marc Bolan, 27 April 2015
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
Here is my review of this very enjoyable book. I do recommend it.

I recently read this book. It was written by a well known, dedicated, genuine Bolan fan (professionally known as Danielz) who happens to also be a very good musician and who has decades of good will towards him and his band T. Rextasy. This book looks at Danielz' personal life, too, not only his bands, and it is personal journey that he has shared with us in this book. He's had some great experiences along the way and has met and/or worked with wonderful people in the music industry, as well as in life; it is easy and enjoyable reading.

On this one point - the kind of tribute band T. Rextasy is: First of all, this book is no way implies the author feels that he is Marc - indeed, he does not let people call him that. He is the first to say there is only ever one Marc Bolan and he is quite clear about that. He has plenty of good will towards him from Marc's family and people relevant to Marc in the music industry (such as Tony Visconti). Danielz and his band promote Marc's music in a respectful, exuberant way (and play great) but without trying to be a strict impersonator or anything like that. That is exactly the best kind of tribute, in my opinion. To bring the spirit of Marc's music to us today, with respect, without "acting" like crazy or trying to do a full-on impersonation. I wouldn't like some band trying to fully and flamboyantly imitate Marc, Mickey, Steve, and Bill (or any later T Rex musician either).
Make no mistake: nobody on earth will ever touch Marc Bolan. Marc was truly unique - a fantastic performer and songwriter, supremely gifted and magnetic. Marc Bolan left us far too soon, but he gave us so much truly great music. I want Marc's music (and his life) celebrated, continued, enjoyed, and promoted with respect. And I feel that Danielz and T. Rextasy do that.

This book is Danielz' journey, not a Bolan biography, nor did it come off sounding like he was "bigging himself up"; definitely not. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, which was a great look at Danielz' own story. His love for Marc really comes through. And he is gracious to everybody he mentions - this is not any kind of tabloid, tell all the dirt, kind of book. It's a nice, well written slice of life.

Fans of T. Rextasy, Marc Bolan, and T. Rex would most likely quite enjoy this book - especially as it is very respectful regarding Marc's music and his legacy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
Fantastic Book, I didn't realise Danielz knew so many other stars. This is such an interesting read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Read!, 16 July 2012
John Jenks - See all my reviews
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
This was a very interesting read and Danielz and Trextasy must be congratulated for playing an important part in bringing the music of Marc Bolan to a new generation of people. I have been a Marc Bolan fan since 1971 and saw T.Rex live on 3 occasions and like many fans, Marc was a huge influence on my life. I have seen Trextasy play on dozens of different occasions and they get better every time I see them. This book is a brief run through Danielz life starting from his early life and influences through to the present day fronting the remarkable and very professional Trextasy. He is a very honest and forthright person who obviously loves what he does and I for one wish him and the band many more successful years helping to keep Marc's music relevant and accessable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
I chose this rating as I really enjoyed reading this book! Good to read about the history of T-Rextasy. I would recommend seeing them play to everyone!

2.0 out of 5 stars T.Rextasy The Spirit of Marc Bolan, 26 Jun. 2014
Spirit of marc bolan.
Did not like the book very much at all, the writer seemed to think he was actually Marc Bolan
Not a tribute band. I have listened to and seen the act and really don't think they have much in common with the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2015
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
Great book as new prompt service thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars T.Textasy- The Spirit Of Marc Bolan, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
This book was a christmas gift to me. For anyone interested in the Great Late Marc Bolan it's a very good read and looks at things from a different angle to the usual Marc Bolan books, being about the Tribute band T.Rextasy and the lead singer Danielz determination to do justice to Marc's songs. Very enjoyable book..

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan (Paperback)
I chose this book because I saw T-Rextasy in concert last year . Ihave spoken to Danielz via the internet & see them again next month . I wanted to know all about his early days & all about Marc Bolan .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
A good read .

T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan
T.Rextasy - The Spirit of Marc Bolan by Danielz (Paperback - 30 April 2012)